🎈o n e🎈

➿➿c u r l y   b o y➿➿
stanley uris

Word Count: 2626

* * * * * * * * * *

Love was easy to get into but it was hard to get out of. It's even harder when you've never met the other person.

Y/N had no idea what the name of the young boy she kept seeing was. All she knew about him was that he was taller than her and he had curly hair. She had never seen him in real life but every night, she dreamt of the curly haired boy, hoping one day that she'd finally meet him.

On the last night before school started, she had the weirdest dream about him. She had met him for the first time but the part where he said his name censored.

Stan had spent most of the summer dreaming about y/n. He wanted more than anything to meet her but he wasn't sure if she was a real person or just someone he made up one night. He hoped it was the first choice. He hoped for her to be real and he hoped to meet her before he got out of high school. He decided that tomorrow, he was gonna describe her to Bill. He would then proceed to ask Bill to draw what he thought she looked like and Stan would use the picture to find his literal dream girl.

The next morning, on the first day of school, he walked up to Bill and asked for an artist's rendering of the girl.

"I don't k-k-know if I can d-d-draw someone I've ne-n-never seen b-before but I guess I c-can try." He smiled. "By the w-way, I don't know h-how to dr-draw 'the most b-be- beautiful eyes' part because Beverly has the most beautiful e-ey-eyes." He smirked.

"Thank you Bill. And, well, this girl has eyes just like Bev's. Except they're green.”

“Oh o-o-okay.” Bill smiled and looked at his friend, who was drifting off into a daydream.

Y/n looked at her father as he pulled up to her new school.

“Can't I just go tomorrow? I want to spend one more day with you and mom.”

“Sorry honey but you need to go to school. Besides, its the first day.”

“I don't know anybody though.”

“You'll make lots of friends. I promise.”

“Dad, please?”

“Tell you what. If you don't make any friends by lunch, you can call and I'll come pick you up.”

“Okay deal.” She sighed and got out of the car. This was her 4th school in 3 years and she hoped it would be her last. As she walked up to the front doors, she saw a few boys standing by the bike rack.

“Oh my god. It's...it's her.” Stan said in disbelief. He was more than happy that the girl of his dreams would be attending school with them.

“D-does that m-mean I don't h-ha-have to draw her anymore?”

“Obviously Bill. That'd be creepy.” Richie laughed. “We don't want her to be afraid of Stanley.”

“Okay.”

Y/n walked into her first class slowly. She was more than 5 minutes late because she had gotten lost looking for the room. The teacher turned to her and smiled.

“Right. We have a new student joining us this year. Y/n y/l/n.” She smiled and introduced her to the class of students then looked at her seating chart. “Um...you can sit next to Stanley over there.” She continued with the lesson.