Chapter 6

Their lips met, and Camila  quickly felt herself falling deep into a whirlpool of longing. She closed her eyes, taken aback for a moment by the strength of the woman who had just taken her in her arms. Not her physical strength, although there was a hint of that, but of the power of her desire, which was clearly, and quickly evident.

Lauren  pushed her probing tongue deep within Camila's mouth, massaging the tip of its counterpart as it reached out to greet it. Camila  returned Lauren's kiss with equal fervor. Their tongues danced erotically, spreading a warmth that soon filled every part of their bodies. A second kiss followed, then a third, until it was impossible to tell when one ended and another began.

Camila  smiled and her mouth opened wide to take in Lauren's tongue once more. As they kissed, Lauren's hands cupped Camila's breasts, rubbing her thumbs against the hard nipples that instantly came to life at her touch, despite the twin layers of cloth that covered them. Camila  moaned in soft delight, even as their mutual explorations grew with abandon.

Camila  sought out Lauren 's mounds as well, hindered only by a single layer of clothing. The green eyed woman hadn't bothered putting a bra back on when she had changed clothes before dinner. It was an omission that thrilled Camila to no end.

An excitement that prompted her to seize the initiative, sliding her hands down across Lauren's stomach, to take hold of the bottom of her sleeveless blouse. The younger woman was quick to catch on and lifted her arms high to make Camila 's task easier. With one quick motion, she pulled the shirt up and off Lauren , letting it fall free from her fingers as soon as it was clear.

Even before the shirt left her hand, Camila's deep green eyes dropped to the twin treasures she had just unveiled, her focus quickly coming to rest on the small, quarter sized areola that capped each one. Camila covered both of them with outstretched palms, then pressed the center fingers of each hand against the dark pink circles, squeezing the tiny nipples between them.

Lauren  responded with a gratifying purr. A sign of delight that grew in volume as Camila  squeezed the soft flesh in her hands, even as her mouth again sought out Lauren's, to once more share in the arousal of her kiss.

Not totally willing to let Camila  control what was happening, and fueled by an agenda of her own, Lauren  moved her hands around Camila's waist. Her fingers closed on the clasp holding the cream colored skirt and worked it free, followed right after by the zipper beneath it.

Freed from all restraints, the skirt fell free, falling about Camila 's ankles. Not even pausing in her explorations of Lauren's larger breasts, Camila  stepped out of the skirt and pushed it to the side. No sooner had it been discarded, Lauren  brought her hands back up along the woman's legs, across the pink panties that covered the plump cheeks of her ass, and then inside the narrow elastic waistband of that undergarment. From there they again came to rest against the rounded flesh of Camila's ass, this time with not even that flimsy material to bar her way.

"Mmmmm," Camila  moaned as she felt Lauren's fingers press hard against her ass, massaging the flesh with the same eagerness that the brunette was applying to the equally inviting globes in her own hands.

By accident or instinct, Lauren had quickly located one of Camila 's most sensitive spots. A find confirmed by the response of the older woman's body. Acting on that cue, the green eyed pulled Camila's cheeks apart and probed the even more susceptible area between with her fingers.

"God yes," Camila  gasped as tiny electric sparks raced from between her legs, carrying the touch of Lauren's fingers across her body with lightning speed.

A touch that grew in intensity as Lauren  worked her right hand across Camila's hip, to caress the pussy from the front as well. A smile filled the green eyes's face as she felt the dampness of the mound against her fingers. A wetness she had caused.