Nothing's Safe [Part Two]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Sorry for the long awaited update guys!! I've been super busy plus the computer and I are having conflicts. lol x.x either way I hope you enjoy this. :) Like always, you guys are the best!

***************************************************************************

Later that afternoon

*********************************************************

“Yeah, I hear you, all right, thanks for looking.” Sam said, hanging up his cell. I sat on the couch, reading a good story when I felt Breanna’s eyes on mine.

"Can I have my book back?” She asked quizzingly, her olive eyes falling on me.

“Sure,” I said, closing the intense, action filled book, “Give me 1 day. By tomorrow you’ll be reading where you left off.”

“What?” She said annoyed, “You can’t finish that within a day!” She said this and I grinned.

“We’ll see.” This book was Maximum Ride by James Patterson. I had read the series over three times by now, so what’s one more time? I always felt a good story was worth telling twice, or four times.

She sighed shaking her head. “Sometimes you’re such a weirdo.” She claimed, falling onto the musty scented couch next to me.

 “Coming from you,” I smirked, “I’ll take that as a compliment,” With that I reopened the book and flipped the page.

Dean, Breanna, and Sam were trying to find out what was connected between the archaeological digs. Since there was only one laptop, I sat this out, watching as Dean and Breanna had pulled up two chairs and were researching while Sam made calls to Hunters, asking them what they knew.

I suppressed a laugh as Breanna smacked Dean’s wrist.

“Dean—everything you’ve clicked on was for commercials supporting Dick Roman!”

“So—its good to know what we’re up against.”

“If I have to hear that idiot lie about what a better future he’s creating for the country one more time, I think I might retch.” She said decidedly.

Dean went to click on another commercial and she smacked his wrist again. “Dammit!” He shouted, “What do you want me to do then?”

“I don’t know, go play with Hope or something.” She said and I snorted. Play with Hope? What, was I five?

“She’s reading, I can’t play with that.” He said with an insolent tone. I raised my eyes off the page to give him a glare.

“You “can’t play with that” what am I? A disease?” I spat, making Dean’s eyes widen, I think he sometimes forgot who and what he’s dealing with.

“No, you’re just not any fun right now. You’re reading,”

“So I’m no fun, didn’t you ever hear of a sexy librarian?” I stated. Realizing that he didn’t get my joke, I sighed, closing my book, “Did you guys find anything useful?”

“Not really, we didn’t pick up on any lore about anything being buried from a fifty mile radius, nothing at all.” He sat down next to me on the couch.

“That’s not good.” I admitted. We couldn’t even figure out what Dick was looking for, and it was killing people not knowing.

Dean took out Bobby’s flask, “What’s Dick looking for?” He asked rhetorically, as twisted the cap off the bottle.

I glared at him in irritation. Remembering all the times he’s drank and the vivid dream I had earlier, Bobby could just pop out of nowhere no matter what we were talking about or what we were doing. It really made me want to confiscate the flask and hide it in the car, especially during intimate moments. “Damn it Dean, quit drinking so much.” I smacked him on the back of the head with the hard cover book.