It all unravels

Briar
I could tell I was sleeping for a few hours because it was dark when I woke up. But Myles wasn't here. The only reason I actually got to sleep was because he was holding me, I haven't slept for days. I can't handle not being with him, it's like I'm attracted to heartbreakers. I looked at the time and it was 10pm. My bed still kind of smelt like him which is probably why I slept for so long. I need to tell him how I feel. I've been apart from him for not even a week and I need him. I need him to forget everything, so it's just me and him. When I'm alone, all I see or focus on is what happened. My arms still in bandages that are now red from blood, the mark on my stomach from surgery just reminds me of...what I did. I jut need him here, I don't care anymore. I need him back.
I threw on a big jumper and headed to his room. The door was shut so I knocked but no one answered. I opened it ajar but, he wasn't there. I opened it fully and looked around his room, it was messier than ever. Small boxes were all scattered around his room. I picked one up and.... antidepressants. I thought he was over this? I started panicking and held one on my hand and ran downstairs to find him. "Myles?" I shouted but no one answered but the door came open. I whipped my head around scared but it was Myles. He was dragging his feet along, he had been crying. "Myles!" I shouted rushing over to him hugging him and he just put his head on my shoulder leaning on me slightly. "I'm so sorry." He said. I moved over to the sofa and he just stopped hugging me and sat on the other sofa looking down at his hands. "Bri I messed up." He said frustrated with himself. "M why didn't you tell me?" I said holding the box up and he just shook his head. "It's not that, it's just, I love you, you know that?" "Myles what's going on?" "I need you but I messed up." He said putting his head in his hands. "Where did you go?" "The club." He said frustrated again looking up. "Nothing I did there means anything I just need you." And then I started getting worried. "No y-you didn't." I said looking at him and he just looked up tears falling down his perfect face. "I love you." He said and that's when I knew. He did. I started breathing heavily, i came down here thinking nothing mattered. But he will never change. I can't be with him however much I need it. "You don't need me anymore." I said standing up my eyes building up with water. "Yes I do, I did it because I was scared and I messed up, I'm sorry." He said standing up too. "Please I love you!" He said and I turned around. "Love is a strong word M." I said trembling. "And I mean it, you need to help me fix this." "It's already happened Myles, I can't anymore." I said walking upstairs my hand over my mouth to stop me from wailing. I just went straight to the guest room. To the bathroom. I walked in and it was right infront of Me. But I promised I'd never do it again! I said I'll never do it. But that's what he said about sleeping around. I just took off my bandages and saw the damage I previously did. I only did one. It stung but it almost like normal. I wrapped the bandage around it again  and more blood came seeping through. I just wiped away my tears. It made me feel even worse, but what do I have to feel fine for anymore? I have no one. I have no friends, my whole life revolves around someone who makes me hate my life but love him more. I'm a mess. I'm never going to be able to come back from this.

Myles
I was just sitting on the sofa, not crying anymore but listening to here cry. I messed up so bad, I always mess up so bad. I need to see her but that will screw it even more. The door then came pounding open. It was Tyson and Victoria. They both looked so happy, I wish I was like that with Bri. "Dude guess what?!" He said kissing Vic. "What." I said sighing and putting my head in my hands. "We are getting Married!!" Said Vic and my head sprung up. "Pardon?" I said. First of all have they not even seen anythings wrong at all? And a wedding? I just need briar and they want to do this now? "Yes and I want you to be my best man." "And Briars my maid of honour." Said Them both staring at eachother madly in love. "Have you not noticed anythings wrong?" I said frustrated standing up. "What could be wrong? You and Bri are back together and we are getting married!" "We aren't, I fucked up so bad and I can't come back from it. Happy?" I shouted walking up the stairs still hearing her faint cries. I need her. And that's when I rushed into her room crying and saw her in her bed, bleeding. No this is all too much! I'm causing this, maybe I'm the one who needs to go.