CHAPTER 19

Author's pov

"Bastard!" Taemin says and glare at Kai but the guy just smirks teasingly.

Kai look at Key and Jonghyun. "Who are you?!" he asks.

"J-Jonghyun"

"K-Kibum"

They replies afraidly. They really don't know what else to do, they don't want to end up die tragically here.

"Your parents have business lines with me too, want me to end it up like these jerks?!" Kai asks loudly and point at the Lee Family beside them.

"No! Please don't"

"N-no"

"Then why are you messing up with me?" Kai says and stares at them coldly.

"Maybe I should kill you guys first" Kai says and steps forward towards them before Jonghyun's words stops him.

"WAIT NO! SEHUN, YOUR PARENTS DEATH IS NOT AN ACCIDENT!" Jonghyun shouts loudly making Sehun look at him shockly. Sehun runs towards him and shakes his body.

"What do you mean? TELL ME!" Sehun asks Jonghyun. He really need to know what happened to his parents.

Flashback

"Sehunna! Don't cry" Yoona look at her son with a smile.

"But Hunnie want to follow eomma and appa" little Sehun says. He look at his parents with a hoping look and teary eyes making his parents look at each other.

"Hunnie is a strong boy right?" Yunho asks Sehun and receive a nod from the little boy.

"Then Hunnie can't cry, appa promise appa will buy Hunnie a big teddy bear!" Yunho's words makes Sehun stops his crying and look at his father.

"Appa promise?" Sehun says and receive a nod from his father.

"But HUAAAAA!!" Sehun cries loudly making the people shock. He can't let his parents go.

"Hey why is halbeoji's grandson become naughty like this huh?" Sehun's grandfather says and look at Sehun with a smile.

"Eomma and appa will be home sooner,be a good boy with halbeoji okay?" Yoona says and kiss his son's forehead. Sehun nods slowly and waves at his parents leaving.

"Bye eomma bye appa!" Sehun shouts and waves at his parents.

But unfortunately, the car Yoona and Yunho ride involve in an accident. Both of them die at the scene. Sehun feels so sad and alone. After a few years, his grandfather also leaves him alone. And that's why he has no one until Suho and Baekhyun meets him.

"Hey little boy, what is your name?" Suho says to a crying boy and pats his head. The boy look at him slowly.

"S-sehun"

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asks.

"Halbeoji is gone, Hunnie is alone" he says and started to cry again.

"Where is Hunnie's parents?"

"Halbeoji said eomma and appa is at the heaven now" he says.

"Hyung, we can't leave him alone" Baekhyun says. He really feel pity to the little boy.

"Yes, let's bring him with us" Suho says and then they bring Sehun to live with them.

End

"Jonghyun! Tell me now!" Sehun asks loudly.

"Y-your parents' death is being planned, that is not an accident!" Jonghyun explains slowly.

"I heard it when I'm at Taemin's house"

"You! Don't say it!" Siwon says loudly trying to stop Jonghyun from continuing his words.

"I'm sorry ahjussi, I want to be safe"

"Siwon ahjussi planned it! He planned to get rid of your parents to steal their company"

Flashback

"What are we going to do now, yeobo?" Sora asks her husband frustratedly.

"They are dead! The company is now ours" Siwon says without any doubt. He feels relieved to know that his men already did a great job to kill Yunho.

"Are you sure it's going to be fine?" Sora is still afraid if police might find out that the accident is planned.

"Don't worry, police wouldn't find out about this" Siwon says surely.

"Are you sure no one knows about this?"

"That old man knows but don't worry we will get rid of him easily" Siwon says and pulls a smirk.

Sehun's grandfather death also is caused by Siwon because he knows about the plan and going to tell the police but Siwon kill him before he can even tell them.

End

Sehun look at Jonghyun shockly after hearing the story. He look at Siwon angrily. He then take the knife in Kai's hand and points at him.

"You! Why are you doing that?!" Sehun asks angrily

"I need the company by myself and I don't need to share it"

"and your father is so stupid! He's easily getting lied" Siwon says without any hesitate. Sehun look at him madly. He stab Siwon's stomach with the knife.

"Arghh!"

"You need to die!" Sehun says and stabs his stomach many times. Kai quickly runs towards him to stop him.
"Bunny, give the knife to me" Kai says slowly.

"But Nini, he killed my parents!" Sehun says and stabs his stomach again.

"Let Nini do it, now give it to Nini" Kai still try to calm Sehun.

"But-"

"Hunhun! Hyung is here" suddenly Sehun hears a voice. He really know whose voice is that.

"Myeonnie Hyung!" Sehun says and look at Suho standing beside him with a worry look.

"Hunhun, don't be a naughty boy"

"Baekkie Hyung!" Sehun turn around and see Baekhyun standing there.

"Now give the knife to Kai" they try to calm Sehun.

Sehun gives the knife to Kai. Kai asks him to go with Suho and Baekhyun while he will finish the mess here.

"What are you doing?!" Kai asks.

"What else? Answering the question from that stupid boy!" Siwon says without any doubt.

Bugh bugh bugh bugh

Kai punch Siwon hardly and makes the guy falls down tragically.

"I will make sure you are going to jail!"

"and you! I will give you choices, apologize to Sehun or going to jail with your parents!" Kai asks and grabs his hair hardly.

"I will never apologize to that slut!" Kai smirks after hearing that. He then stabs Taemin's legs and makes the guy shouts painfully.

"Taemin! Don't be stupid, son!" Sora shouts. She cant stand seeing het own son being tortured.

"A-alright, I will apologize" Taemin says slowly.

Kai stands up and walks away from the family.

"You know what to do with them right?" Kai says and Chanyeol nods.

He then walks away leaving the scene.

--

Heyya! I'm sorry for the slow update, enjoy the story💝