Chapter 4

After the...meeting of Patrick the rest of the morning seemed, slightly boring. Nobody made an attempt to talk to y/n or even hardly look in her direction. But she was fine with it.
      The next class (after homeroom science) was art. The one class y/n was never close to failing. She even had a friend in that class, Natalie.
     As y/n walked in she gave a small nod to the teacher, who gave a sympathetic smile back. Y/n walked to the back of the class and slid into the empty seat next to Natalie.
     "Whats your homeroom?" Y/n asked as she pulled out a sketchbook.
     "Math," Natalie replied, dejected.
      "Ouch, i have science with this really freaky kid named...patrick? Ya Patrick," At the sound of the name a boy that sat at the table in front of them looked up.
      The boy had a dirty blond hair and greenish-blue eyes. Y/n found this boy to be kind of...attractive. If it wasn't for the mullet. He had major rbf as he looked at y/n. His piercing eyes met hers and she had to look away uncomfortable.
      "Ive got some dirt you'll want to know," Natalie whispered leaning in close to y/n. She looked at Natalie.
     "Go on then," She replied.
     "Well I met this niner named Andy, right? And he told me about this gang," At the word gang y/n perked up. Gang? Like a gang gang or a group of bullies, cuz if its the later i cant wait to meet 'em (and beat 'em of course)
       "They're called 'The Bowers Gang' and that mullet boy over there is the leader," y/n looked back at Bowers, he certainly looked pretty strong.
      "His name is Henry," y/n noted the 'tough guy' named Henry, it made her quietly laugh.
     "Then theres this kid named Victor, hes in my homeroom, not stupid but ,uh, not that smart," Natalie went on "Then there is Belch, he can actually drive, and then theres that Patrick kid, the one you met probably, hes a real psycho,"
       "Psycho?" Y/n asked. He looked a bit disturbed but not psycho.
       "Thats what I hear, anyways, they all failed grades so many times that up till this year they were still in elementary school, the state had to put them in high school, they do though, pick on this group of kids called the 'Losers club'," thats a stupid name.
         Art class, lunch and the rest of the school day went by quickly. Ally and her gang found themselves wandering around downtown derry.
      "I wanna get a drink," Ally said as she stopped infront of a convenience store. "You girls wait out here," Y/n and Natalie leaned themselves up against the wall.
        It was mostly silent, using y/ns lighter Natalie lit another cigarette.
     "I have a date with Noah tonight," she stated pulling the cigarette out of her mouth and flicking the ashes off the top.
      Y/n rolled her eyes. Stupid private school fuckboy.
    "Isnt he dating that girl, Dakota?"
Y/n asked stuffing the lighter in her pocket.
   "I guess, he says hes afraid to break up with her, but he says he loves me," her eyes sparkled. Y/n shook her head and sighed.
     Ally walked out of the store, a can of coke in her hand, she opened it with a click.
    "Thanks for getting us one," Natalie called blowing smoke in Allys face. She coughed.
     "Buy your own, assholes," she said taking a sip.
    They continued leaning against the wall watching the cars drive up and down the street. Ally stood up off the wall to pick up a penny on the side of the street.
     "Lucky" she said taking another sip of her drink. Within a second a small boy crashed into her back at full speed. Ally fell and soda spilled onto her.
     The boy looked shocked and scared he had short brown hair and pale skin, also was that two fanny packs he had on?
     Ally stood up a glare across her face. She looked at Ally and Natalie
   "Well get him!" She yelled. The boy looked pleadingly at Natalie. Who just cracked her knuckles in response. A wide grin spread across y/ns face. finally i get to beat someone up.
      The boy bolted down the street. Y/n and Natalie close behind with Ally taking up the rear. The boy turned down an alleyway and scrambled over a dumpster. Natalie and y/n followed.
    "Im stuck!" Natalie called as she wrestled to free the corner of her shirt. Y/n could see silhouettes of people at the end of the alleyway. His friends?  Y/n leaped off the dumpster and landed gracefully behind the boy. She shot her fist out and it collided with his back. The boy fell over.  And started to gag as the wind was knocked out if him. Ally and Natalie caught up.
    "This is for spilling my drink!" She yelled kicking him in the side. The boy gasped for air.
    "I-Im sorry!" His voice was barely above a croak. He dug into a fanny pack and pulled out an inhaler. He pushed down the button and triggered a deep inhale.
       "You better stay away from us kid," Ally sneered, "Or we'll be dumping your body into the kenduskeag river,"
    The boy got up and scurried down the alley. Not long after he was clotheslined by a long arm, y/ns heart gave a small flutter as she realized who it belonged to.
    "You girls better not be poaching on our territory," a voice sneered, it was slightly deep and belonged to none other than...
                      •••••
If i didnt write several chapters a day this would be a cliffhanger, takes me an hour or two to write a chapter (they are all almost 1000 words) so as long as im not doing anything, there will be atleast 1 chapter everyday.