10.

laurenjauregui: Hi.

camilacabello: Hey, Lauren.

laurenjauregui: Congratulations on making it to the family! I'm so excited for you! Can't believe this is happening.

camilacabello: Yeah, me too... Thanks.

laurenjauregui: What's wrong? Are you okay?

camilacabello: I just- everything's changing so fast, I don't think it's ever going to slow down again now. I'll have to leave my parents and procure an apartment in LA, make new friends in the city, get adjusted to the ways of the business (what with all the meetings and recordings and more)- and the thing I'm most scared about is... What if I'm not good enough? What if I can't do it the way people expect me to? I don't want to let anyone down...

laurenjauregui: Camz, breathe. You'll be alright. And I'm not just saying that. Hell, Epic signed you because you're such a talented musician and  artist! And I know that even though I haven't ever heard you perform.
I'm part of the system too, I know the whole drill. I can tell you exactly what's going to happen at certain times. I can help you through this, okay? Consider me your rock.

camilacabello: Thank you, Lauren.

laurenjauregui: No problem. Anything to help you feel better.

camilacabello: I've been wanting to talk to you about something for a while now. I just don't know how to say it...

laurenjauregui: Take your time, don't worry about it. I'll be here whenever you need to tell me.

camilacabello: Okay then. Have a good day ahead.

laurenjauregui: Uh yeah, thanks! You, too. Talk to you soon, Camz.