18~ How Long

3rd Person Pov

Mal and Evie were walking down the hall way when suddenly, Ben and Carlos popped up out of nowhere. Evie screamed and held onto Mal. Mal held onto Evie.

"What's wrong with you guys? You almost made us karate chop you two!" Evie said and Mal started doing karate kicks. Evie tried to stop her but she kept kicking. "P-peac-PEACHES!" Evie yelled. Mal looked at her. "Yes?" Mal asked. Evie grabbed both of her hands. "Stop." Evie said smiling and laughing. Mal laughed too and they both looked at Ben and Carlos.

"So, what's up, boys?" Evie asked. "Well, we got a song for you two!" Ben said pointing at Mal and Evie. "Us?" Mal and Evie asked, pointing at themselves. "Yes! Now let's go!" Ben said as he grabbed Mal's hand. Carlos grabbed Evie's hand and they ran into the cafeteria where everyone wasn't there. It was just those four.

Evie looked around nervously. "Um, guys. There's nobody here. I'm scared." She said and Mal nodded, agreeing with her best friend. "No need to be scared. Fairy Godmother said we can keep this place all to ourselves as long as we want." Ben said.

Then, music started playing. Mal and Evie looked at each other. "Oh no..." They both said and looked back at Ben and Carlos. Ben started singing.

Ben: Alright, ooh yeah. I'll admit, I was wrong, what else can I say, girl? Can't you blame my head and not my heart?

Ben sang as he looked Mal in the eyes and gave her a sweet smile. Then, Carlos walked up to Evie, holding her hand with their fingers interwinded. Evie smiled.

Carlos: I was drunk, I was gone, that don't make it right but, promise there were no feelings involved, mmh.

Ben: She said, "Boy, tell me honestly, was it real or just for show?"

Carlos: She said, "Save your apologies, baby, I just got to know."

Ben and Carlos started to footwork and Mal and Evie smiled.

Ben and Carlos: How long has this been going on? You've been creepin' round on me, while you're calling me 'Baby'.  How long has been going on? You've been acting so shady, I've been feeling it, lately.

Ben: Oooh

Carlos: Yeah

Ben: Oooh

Carlos: Encore

Ben: Oooh-ooh-oh

Ben and Carlos started to stand on the tables and continued singing.

Carlos: I'll admit, it's my fault, but you gotta believe me, when I say it only happened once, Mmm, I try and I try, but you'll never see that you're the one I really wanna love, oh.

Carlos sang as he spun Evie around. She giggled and pushed Carlos a little blushing. Carlos smiled.

Ben jumped in front of Mal and started dancing funny. Mal laughed.

Ben: She said, "Boy, tell me honestly, was it real or just for show?" Yeah.

Carlos: She said, "Save your apologies, baby, I just got to know."

Carlos ran up to Evie and sat down next to her at the table and crossed their legs and flipped their hair side to side as Carlos sang.

Carlos: How long has this been going on? You've been creepin' round on me, while you're calling me 'Baby'.

Carlos sang as he spun Evie around again and they both salsa danced. Ben spun Mal around too and dipped her.

Ben: How long has this been going on? You've been acting so shady, I've been feeling it lately. Ooohhh

Carlos: Yeah

Ben: Oohh

Carlos: Encore

Ben: Oooh-ooh-oh

The song slowed down and Ben and Carlos grabbed Mal and Evie's hands, slow dancing. Mal and Evie giggled. "What are they doing?" Mal mouthed to Evie. Evie shrugged. "I don't know." Evie mouthed back to Mal and Carlos dipped Evie, leaving her speechless and as he brought her back up, Her hair bounced.

Evie fixed her hair, flipping it to the side and Carlos smiled. Ben started to sing.

Ben: She said, "Boy, tell me honestly, was it real or just for show?"

Carlos: She said, "Save your apologies, baby, I just got to know."

Carlos sang as he looked into Evie's eyes. Evie was hypnotized by the way he looked at her. She looked into his eyes as well.

Ben: How long has this been going on?

Ben and Carlos ran back up to the stage. Evie couldn't stop looking at Carlos. She was still hypnotized. Mal tried snapping her out of her trance.

Ben and Carlos: You've been creepin' round on me, while your calling me 'Baby'

Carlos: Baby.

Ben and Carlos: How long has this been going on? You've been acting so shady

Carlos: Shady

Ben and Carlos: I've been feeling it lately.

Carlos: Lately

Ben: Oooh

Carlos: Yeah

Ben: Oooh

Carlos: Encore

Ben: Oooh-ooh-oh

Evie and Mal clapped for them and smiled. "Aww! That was adorable!" Evie smiled. Ben and Carlos bowed. "Thank you, thank you. We'll be here all week, ladies!" Carlos said and winked at Evie. She blushed and looked down.

Ben and Carlos went downstairs walked up to them. "Race you two to the tourney field!" Evie said. "The last one who gets there..." Evie said, smirking. Mal, Ben and Carlos looked at her, waiting for her to say something. "Yes?" They all said. Evie smiled. "Just kidding!" She said.

They all got ready to race. "Ready..." Evie said. "Set..." Mal said, looking at Carlos, Evie and Ben. "Go!" Carlos yelled. They all started running. Evie ran past Carlos with her flowing. She flipped her hair and smiled at Carlos then winked. Carlos shook his head. "You bad Blueberry!" Carlos yelled at Evie. She turned around.

"Yep, that's me!" Evie yelled back, and flipped her hair again.  She caught up to Mal. "I saw what you did there with Carlos...Nice." Mal said and high-fived Evie. "Mind if I use that on Ben?" Mal asked Evie. Evie shrugged. "I don't care!" Evie said. Ben and Carlos finally caught up with Mal and Evie.

Evie laughed. "You slow pokes!" She said and tapped Carlos' nose running faster. Mal groaned. "E, wait up!" Mal yelled, trying to catch up to Evie.