The Worst Of All

I wanted to rip Alexa apart and I had her in sight, moving like a predator to kill only to have arms around me and to be lifted off the ground. It did nothing but piss me off more so I swung my head back hearing a groan and I was dropped seeing that it was no one other than Braun Strowman holding his face before throwing me over his shoulder looking for my dad.

"God damnit Braun, put me the fuck down!" I growl kicking and trying everything I can so he would put me down, but the fucker didn't budge at all.

"Zarlielyn Yuriko Balor!" Only one person does that and right then and there I knew I was fucked. Braun put me down only to see my dad pissed, when both of us are like this people think we are nuclear bombs. Nia and Jeff were behind him looking nervous as they saw that Braun had me over his shoulder.

"Care to explain why you are trying to kill someone?!" He yelled in a parenting tone and some bystanders hurried to leave the area not wanting to be a witness to a parenting thing.

"That little no good bitch Alexa was using Nia, making it seem like middle and high school all over again," I said with a growl realizing I don't sound like myself which was the least of what I'm worried about right now. Nia is like my sister and we swore to fight for each other, no matter what, that we would stick together.

"Does not give you a reason to kill her! And why are you so against certain girls like Alexa and Paige anyways?" He yells trying to understand, but I know he never will and might not ever get it.

I couldn't answer that question without yelling myself so I left the arena, no one followed and I'm glad no one did. I knew why I couldn't stand it and so did Nia.

We both went through the same thing and I'm sure other plus-sized girls do as well. We get looked down on and frowned upon because of our size, but that's how society is sadly. Yet I know it will change, it just has to. When was the last time in a movie or in a book the big girl gets the guy or her happy ending? Besides the movie Just Wright with Queen Latifah or the plus-sized model goddess Ashley Graham, haven't seen anything else to make us feel good or confident with our looks.

I zoned out after finding myself on a pier at a beach and it was nice here, and peaceful. Getting lost in the soft breeze from the wind and the sounds of the ocean waves, calmed me down and made me forget why I was pissed or how I got here...... and where I am?

It's not like I could have called anyone cause Nia had my phone last. I could tell that I was nowhere easy to find. I tried to retrace my steps and I managed to find my way back to the hotel, thank god I had my key to get in my room. I wasn't worried about my phone because I know nothing will happen to it while it was with Nia. I got undressed and took a shower to help me sleep better, after that I put on my nightclothes which were sweatpants and a Motionless In White tank top.

I grabbed my laptop out of my back and played music to help me sleep and the next thing I know I'm out like a light.

__________________________________________

I was sleeping peacefully only to wake up to screaming outside of my room door, I got up and looked out the peephole seeing people running to the left where the staircase is. I didn't open the door but nearly panicked because I heard gunshots and immediately thought if my dad, Nia, Jeff, and Ryan were okay.

Everything else didn't matter to me, just that the people I have close to me don't get hurt and that they are not in the hotel. The voices that were shouting got louder as they were walking down the hall, but I didn't move from the door still looking through the peephole. I was silently thanking god that my laptop died when I was asleep so there was no sound in the room besides maybe the racing beat in my chest.