chapter 11

Niall POV 😎😎😎😎😎
I knock on Cara's front door and one of her brothers answered it. "Who are you and Why are you here?" "Niall Horan here to pick up the Queen Cara." I said and then bowed. "More like peasant Cara. Cara your RIDE IS HERE! Please get the peasant and dont bring her back." "Hey Niall you ready?" "Yup lets go and break all of the traffic rules!" I scream and both of the siblings laugh at my joke. Cool I'm funny. We get in my car and drive to the large school. As we get out a girl in a cheerleader outfit comes up and says "Pose for the picture. Gonna be in the Yearbook." We pose and she takes the picture. "Cute couple." She says walking away.

"Lets go inside

"Lets go inside."As we walk in a person grabs Cara's hand. "Aye let go of me!" "Come on we need to talk." "What. No we don't. Go away Nathan." He begins to pull her away from me. "Aye man stop. You wouldnt want to upset her brothers or her possessive boyfriend." I try and reason with him. "They can try to do anything." He says rolling his eyes. "Who the hell are you?" I hear a threatening voice behind me. We turn to be met with Zayn. "Nathan Alvarado. Who might you be?" Zayn smirks at the tan boy grabbing cara's hand from his hold. "I am gonna be the person to shove your foot up your own ass if you dont stop talking to Cara." The boy rolls his eyes and walks away. "Wow." We turn to Cara and she is looking at Larry. Louis looks like he is sucking Harrys face off. I run over to the couple and jump on Louis'  back. "Oww. Niall you wanker." Harry looks mad but is laughing at us. "You bit my lip lou." Louis pushes me off of his back."Harry can we share your boyfriend?" "Oh my goodness NO" "Why not?" I say looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "Cause then I dont want share you with anyone else." Someone whispered in my ear causing my to turn and bump into their chest. Liam. "But i want Louis." "And I want Niall." He says with no sense of humor laced in his words. I look over to see Cara and Zyn looking cute and cuddly. "Aww i ship it." I say loudly. Zayn pulls Cara in for a hug and they hug standing there looking all couplely. "Get a room!" I scream. They pull apart and Cara walks over to me and flicks my Adam's apple. "Dont make me beat your ass in front of your boyfriend Nialler." Damn she can be scary.
"LIAM CARA SAID DHE IS GONNA BEAT ME ARSE!!" Cara jumps on me and i fall to the floor. She begins to tickle me and the cheerleader from the parking lot squeals. "I yold you Taylor they are a cute couple." Zayn immediately grabs Cara and holds her bridal style.

The cheerleader take another picture how Cara looks good with all of the boys

The cheerleader take another picture how Cara looks good with all of the boys. The bell rings and  Zayn lets Cara down. "I am gonna head to class guys." Cara says before grabbing Zayns hand and they wall to class together. "Cmon babe you don't want to be late for class now do you?" Liam whispers in my ear. "No come on." I say grabbing his hand walking to our english class. I swore i heard him sigh when i sat down.