Akaashi's Friend

Warning: this story contains Akaashi being a little sadist and he is a seme as well in this short story. So if you don't like it then don't read it and as for the rest of you guys enjoy.

(Edited)

Akaashi was laying down in a hotel bed waiting for his special friend  to arrive tonight. He only wore his pants on and no shirt covering up his four pack abs, staring at the full moon by the window. He was excited and nervous because tonight is the night that he and his special friend  can spend some private time together without any interruptions.

Akaashi heard his cell phone ringing, unlocked it and sees a text message from his friend. He devilishly smirked as he read it and text his friend back. This night will definitely be special tonight for Akaashi and his friend.

When Akaashi got off the bed to order room service, he heard a knock at the door. He walked up to it and opened it only to see that his special friend has finally arrived.

"Hey, I'm so glad that you came here, I really missed you.", said Akaashi as he opened the door a little wider for his friend  to come inside the hotel room that Akaashi reversed for them. "And I must say you look really sexy in that outfit you got on, Tsukishima.", said Akaashi as he closed the door behind him.

*******************

Kei Tsukishima was Akaashi's friend since they first met at the training camp last summer during their high school days. They have been getting along very well for a long time and when they saw each other again during college they began to get very intimate with one another. Whenever they have the day off or if Akaashi wasn't that busy at his job.

Tsukishima was wearing a tight black tank top and a pair of very tight black skinny jeans showing off his curvy ass of his. He has been working out since he was competing in a volleyball tournament all season long. Plus he also have been pleasuring himself while imaging Akaashi having sex with him too. All. Night. Long.

Akaashi was so amazed and turned on at Tsukishima's new look that he had to restrain himself very hard to go crazy on his lover to be. Then he cleared his throat and calmly asked, "So, anyways are you hungry or thirsty because I can order room service for you."

"Yes I am very thirsty and hungry for you that is.", Tsukishima replied as he took off his shirt, slowly walk up to Akaashi and kissed him him very gently, wrapping  his arms around Akaashi's muscular shoulders.

Akaashi responded to the kiss when he firmly grabbed his lover's very firm and tight ass, lifting him up off the floor and carried him to the bed, that looks big enough for mostly four people in that bed or maybe more.

Akaashi was kissing and biting Tsukishima's neck so hard that he couldn't wait any longer as he took off the blonde one's pants and underwear and said, "God you look so fucking hot Tsukishima." He started to stroke his cock while sucking the nipples of his chest.

Akaashi heard the once moody man's moans and knew that he couldn't resist teasing him like he always do whenever they're alone. "My, my Tsukishima, you're already close to cumming even though we haven't done it yet how selfish of you." ,said Akaashi, acting like a sadist.

"Sorry but I can't help it when you do that to me every time, Akaashi-san." ,said Tsukishima making a cute pout on his face.

Akaashi smirked when he wet his fingers and carefully put them inside Tsukishima's ass one by one. He sees his lover squirming while clenching the sheets by his sides. Akaashi may be a sadist, but he's also gentle every time when they have sex or make love if both of them are in a certain mood.

 "Please Akaashi put it in me please hurry." ,said Tsukishima in a breathless voice.

Akaashi gave Tsukishima stern look and curtly said, "Be patient, Tsuki."

Tsukishima shuddered whenever Akaashi gave him that dark look in his eyes if he misbehaved. It was a huge turn on for him since that day they first met at the training camp. Tsukishima didn't say anything else as he still feel Akaashi's fingers moving inside his already sensitive hole. Then he gave his boyfriend a pleading look that says, "please put inside before I explode, Akaashi-san."

****************

Akaashi silently complies as he unzipped his pants with one hand while still probing and scissoring Tsukishima's hole with the other. He finally entered inside of his lover and slowly thrust his hips against Tsukishima's. Akaashi lean down and passionately kiss his lover while holding both of Tsukishima's hands to feel the love and pleasure flowing through them.

Tsukishima moaned as the heat that was consuming his body started to make his mind blank with lust. He tried his hardest to explode from the orgasm that was coming out of him. Tsukishima was holding Akaashi very close to him by wrapping his arms and legs around his lover not wanting this sexual pleasure to end.

Akaashi felt Tsukishima's hands clawing his hands sensing that he was about to cum. He never thought making pure sweet love to Kei Tsukishima would be so electrifying and amazing. And he wanted this to last forever but he can't because he felt his stomach clenched and started to cum inside of his lover.

As soon as he felt something hot inside of him, Tsukishima arched his back feeling the white liquid splashing on his chest and face. He was so out of it that he didn't see Akaashi cleaning the mess off of him and didn't even see what appears to be a water bottle touching his lips. But he started to drink as he feels the cool liquid soothing his voice.

After he was done cleaning off the mess, Akaashi stared at Tsukishima, who already fell asleep, and smiled a warm smile on his face. He quickly decided to go to sleep as he continue staring at Tsukishima, his friend and also his lover.

The End