Chapter 5: dont find out

Chapter 5: don't find out
Ryan's pov: (at school after he talked to Alexandra)
Just as I walked away from Alexandra and started walking to the field, I heard snickers and laughs coming from close to the school.

I look and see two of my friends, Caleb and Ben, throwing a bucket of water on a girl. I squint to see because I am several feet away and gasp once I find out who it is. Suddenly I see them throw another bucket of what seems like glue before throwing what seems to be feathers.

Trying to catch up with Alexandra, I run until I meet up with the entrance but by then she was gone.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?" I question the girls and Caleb and Ben, just the people that were involved.

"There is no problem with us! It is obviously that mute freak!" Sneers Haley as she blows a bubble of gum.

"You are cruel and idiotic Haley!" I retort trying my hardest not to rip the blonde extensions from her "perfect" little head.

"Ha like that hurts me!" Exclaims Haley as she annoyingly smacks her gum and blows another bubble.

"Just don't waste your life being so stupid and evil. Hurting others is apparently your favorite thing and bribing kids to be your friends so you can be popular is also something you enjoy," I spit and walk to the front door. "And her name is Alexandra!" I spit as I waltz right into the school without another word.

Alexandra's pov:
The next morning comes fast and getting out of bed is harder. Dragging myself to the bathroom down the hall, I examine myself in the mirror.

My skin has much improved on my face, chest, and neck but my arms are still irritated and red.

My wrist is pretty painful and I can't write with it being my right wrist that is broken.

Sighing, I strip, take the bandages off of my stomach and below my chest, and take a cold shower before rewrapping my ribs and putting on a robe. Then I go to my room to get dressed.

Once at my room, I wear a plain black jumper and dark black denim jeans. Then I added a cute black hat that says "I woke up like this." For the shoes I'm wearing black toms and then some light makeup I've saved up to buy from previous jobs.

The reason I have accessories, makeup, and my life savings I keep hidden is because I help teachers clean their rooms and janitors as well.

Sighing, I walk to the kitchen to make dad breakfast when I see him already there with Mic Donald's breakfast. I could feel my heart quicken as he nears me.

"You are a disgrace! I should've never had attempted at having children because you are a monster! You killed her!" He screeches and slaps me.

"Be up earlier to make breakfast so I don't have to waste my time and money going all the way to the middle of town and back! Now get to school and no food for you until you learn your lesson." He states angrily as I nod and get up.

I start to feel light headed and my stomach feels so empty. It takes all my energy just to walk to school.

As I near the entrance, fear grips my heart as I nervously walk into the school. I shudder as I hear the silent snickers and laughs from my surrounding peer.

Fortunately no direct bullying happens as I walk to first period, science. I get to my usual window seat and sigh contently as I flip through my notebook to write. It is early so I have some time to write.

I struggle to write with the cast and finally give up as the bell rings, signaling the start of class as Ryan walks in. His face looks distressed which confuses me.