Plans

Still Madison's P.O.V

He welcomed me in and told me to make myself at home. "My house is your house baby girl" he said. "Thanks" I said with a huge smile on my face. Since I knew that this wasn't going to be ackward, I sat down on the couch and waited for him to come back down stairs. We both got drinks and talked for a minute. "So, wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "It's up to you" I said. "What about 50 shades of gray?" "Sure" I said, excited to watch the movie next to my favorite person in the world. We started to watch the movie and he told me that his parents were out of town and he didn't have anything to do this weekend. "How about you stay the night with me adorable" he said. I was unsure of what the night would hold and I didn't know if my parents would let me spend the night, since we were only in 11th grade.  "I don't know, but if I do stay the night, no naughty stuff, bad boy." "Fine" he said. So I called my mom and asked if I could spend the night. She said that I could because of my good grades in school, but nothing farther than kissing with Alex. "Ok thanks mom, love you" I said to my mom. "Alex! My mom said I could!" "Nice" he said. "Perfect for our plans we have tonight." "Plans?" I said, not knowing what he was talking about. "But what about what my mo-" he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately, not letting me finish my sentence. This went on for about a minute then I pulled away. "Well, my mom said we could kiss." I said excitedly. "Perfect" he said again. "So can we get back to those 'plans' now?"