~am i dreaming?~

(Mk so imma change their names because the names im using are auto correcting to weird things, so mir= anthony, jess= jade, max= max and jay =jack i hope theres nothing wrong with these names!)
I got home from new york. I got home during october because i had extended classes. I walk towards my house, i was expecting a party for me but it's fine. I see a extra car in the drive way. Every ones elses is there.. Maybe a new friend? My heels tap on the wet ground. The wheels of my suitcase trickel on the wet road.
I get to the house and i quietly open the door. (Oh shet this is gonna b spicyyyy)
I put my suitcase on the carpet and i look around. I look at the kitchen and at the living room. I take off my shoes and head upstairs.
There's boots right By Anthonys door.
"What? " i mumble to my self.
I tiptoe to his room.
"Get the fuck off me"
Whos in there?
I open the door, some girl is on top of Anthony
"Oh thats your bitch"
"I don't wanna hurt you. Get the fuck off me lana"
He keeps moving around trying to get out of her grasp, i close the door not wanting to put a fight up.. I get back and this is my suprise? I wish i never took this offer, i wish i never went to this school. In the video calls he told me he loved me.. Was it all a lie? Was it for me not to get worried about it? I go into jess's room she stands up "natsu!" I back away "did you know this was happening?" She looks confused "what was happening?" I start to tear up and i head to Anthony's room.. She follows me, i open the door and shes still fighting while anthony is shoving away jess goes in and pulls the girl off of anthony and starts kicking her, swearing at her with every kick.