~i can't talk~

She's screaming as she gets kicked, she's crying. Jess is screaming at her "B****" i froze, i can't talk i can't move im unable to  stop her. I feel like the ice melted away a bit, i push jess away "stop!" I push her and pick the hoe up "you- you, you ruined everything!  You ruined my relation and now you ruined my life! Now get the fk out of my house!" I shove her down the stairs and and out the door. My eyes hurt, they hurt really badly suddenly it feels like i got shot in both eyes, i scream and i fall onto the ground.
Jess comes down the stairs "NATSU!!" im holding my eyes, as if they where to fall out. Jess takes my hands and tells me to open my eyes, "natsu.. What happened to your erm.. Eyes?" i get up and i look in the mirror the heart in my eyes is gone its not gone but its broken, shattered. i have to find a way to fix it, either fall inlove with anthony again or i can fall in love with some other person or boy but the thing i remember the most is my hair will change color.  "pitch black, your eyes are pitch black.." i nod "i want to take a shower please leave the bathroom.."  she got out, i took off my clothes and i got in the shower and turned on the faucet. the warm water hit my face and i felt nothing..normally this time would be when i cried but nope..nothing at all i got out and looked in the mirror pink..pink in my hair.. its coming to the point where i might have to start all over again.

fall in love again..

be helpless and frozen.

regret everything once again.

Be alone again.

"I want it all to end.." My voice shakes.