Chapter 2: Bad news and challenges.

Regular days are different for every person on Earth. Some people wake up moody, others don't even wake up. Some go to work or drive their kids to school. Regular days may be hard for some people while easy for some others. But a regular day at the Stevens' residence goes like that...

Sebastian goes downstairs and just like a regular day he starts preparing Alex and Marty's lunches for school. Marty just like every day stands outside Alex's bedroom trying to make him turn the music off, and find some peace. Alex just keeps annoying him while getting ready.

"Alex, for the love of God, turn the music down! Every day you do the same, just stop it already!", Marty shouts.

Alex on the other side of the door laughs his heart out as he listens to his cousin's rumblings. After a good amount of time of having Marty shout at him and almost breaking the door he decides to get out and face his angry cousin.

"Did you miss me so much from last night that you had to knock the door so hard? You almost broke it. I hadn't realised  you missed my handsome face that much in the extent of breaking into my private area.", Alex says smirking.

"Too cocky, cut it off. Good morning to you too, by the way.", Marty responds raising an eyebrow at his cousin and emphasising the good morning ironically.

"Ohh stop complaining you love me any way.", Alex rolls his eyes as he replies and then starts walking towards the stairs leaving Marty behind. 

"That doesn't mean that I don't find you annoying, idiot.", Marty catches up with him.

"Yeah, I know it smartass. Love you too by the way. Now get moving, we are running late."

"How could you not love that handsome face?", Marty mimicks Alex's cocky morning salute.

"That's even cockier than mine, it's awful. The last one to get downstairs is a rotten egg!", Alex calls and starts running.

"That's unfair!! Come back you are faster than me!", Marty shouts as he starts running too.

The two boys run down the stairs, Alex arriving first at the bottom and Marty following not too far behind.

"You cheated, you are faster and you started running earlier than I did.", Marty complains as he catches up with  his cousin.

"Whatever, Marty. You just don't like losing. I didn't cheat, but of course I am faster. I don't have all that muscle of yours."

"You'd die to have my muscles Alex, you'd die.", Marty says while he kisses his biceps.

"Seriously Marty? You just did that? Too jerky and stupid.", Alex says wrinkling his nose.

"You're right, that was too much.", Marty admits turning a bright shade of red something that causes Alex to burst out laughing.

"You look like a tomato!", he manages to utter beneath his laughs. His comment doesn't make things easier though, because Marty turns even more red, if that is even possible.

"Boys that's enough!", an austere voice says and the cousins turn to see an angry Sebastian.

"Alex stop making your cousin uncomfortable! I mean do you like him walking around looking like an apple?", Sebastian teases and then starts laughing as well.

"Sebastian, you are supposed to rebuke him not team up with him!", Marty exasperates.

"I really can't when you look like that! Have you seen yourself in a mirror? Go have a look!", the old man justifies himself.

Marty takes out his iPhone and opens up the camera app. He turns it into the selfie mode and when he takes a glance of his face he almost drops the phone. Not even a second later he begins to laugh hysterically, joining Sebastian and Alex.