Mission

As promised I will write the stories ;)
Sorry they've taken me so long.
Hope you guys forgive me x

The greater cause:
Raven may have planned each murder. May have thought out each one with great care and precision. However, it wasn't each single death as each single mission. They had all occurred as a whole; part of a much bigger mission.
There were a few people she wanted to deal with in particular. They went by the names of Kaelie, Zaida and Jaime. But she didn't dare let her mind fixate on them yet. She had many more deaths to play a part in first.
      First she had taken care of her parents. Simply stabbed them as she'd hugged them. Literally stabbed them in the back. Then, a lot later, after a lot more deaths, there was Aaliyah. Gave her 'lemonade' (weed killer) and left her out in a storm to die. And of course, there was Crystal. Stabbed in the back again, and she was already in a wheel chair. "I have a birthday present for you. You won't have to worry about your legs any more." That's what Raven had said. Yes. And it had been her birthday. And then there was Channary. Raven manipulated her into planning her party and then boom, dead. Eclipsa was one of the very few who had survived Raven's attack. Eclipsa. One of three. Her, Jaime, and Kaelie. But Eclipsa's hero had died. Blave? Dave? Dake? Blake! That was it.
      Funny, isn't it? How the damsel in distress almost always survives, yet their hero's life is taken. Ever wonder what would happen if the hero never came? Maybe, somehow, both would have survived. Maybe, to be a hero, it's better to keep your distance.
      If only Blake had believed that. Then Raven would have Eclipsa on her list. If only.
      But that was okay. There would be plenty of opportunity.
And now, she wasn't alone.
      She had children, three of them, for the sole purpose of helping her complete her mission, her life's work:
To destroy every human on the planet.
She had already dispatched 1001 people. Just needed another 7,000,000 more. Definitely didn't sound depressing or anything.. yeah. Well, she'll give it a go. We all know she will.
Wish her luck! Or if you want to live, don't.

I'd like to dedicate this very small story to some amazing people who have had the unfortunate chance to meet said Raven.
LilBabyApple
HoldOnIStillWantYou
Writing_onAdrenaline
MaddieThePurpleCat
ThenIllStopBreathing
CatsRDaBestSocks

The other two stories will be more story-like and should be up soon!