[6] Unwanted Guests

Estella's eyes flickered up to you with a confused look as if confused at your presence. She held her coy smile. 

"Katsu...."She almost moaned out to him, completely disregarding you. 

The smell of different incenses was overwhelming to the point where it made you back away and your face contort.

You were in shock at the situation. How had she even gotten aboard the ship without anyone noticing? How did she manage to escape the chaos back at the Bandit's Bar?

You were frozen with the unanswered questions circling your head.

"Here I was waiting, and you bring your royal prisoner into your chambers at night. Have you replaced me already?" She pouted playfully. 

Katsu didn't move, which made Estella seem slightly taken aback before clearing her throat.

Katsu walked past her, picking up a candle and placing it by his bedside. 

He froze suddenly as Estella hugged him from behind. Her fingers traced down his muscular back, causing him to tense up slightly. She took this as a good sign.

"You've been travelling a while, one night should have you feeling...replenished."

She continued to test the waters, her eyes glancing back at you. "We could have the girl join if you lik-?"

Before she could finish her sentence, he turned and roughly grabbed ahold of her wrist. "How did you know (y/n) is a prisoner?"

"Or royal at that." Shayato added. 

Vincent had made his way over to your side. 

Estella ripped her wrist away and rubbed it. "You're always so mean to me, I bet (y/n) hasn't seen that side to you yet." She plopped down on the bed and crossed her legs. 

"News travels fast, and I have my own connections. Everyone knows you're carrying precious cargo, but these foolish men don't know that it's a person... let alone a princess."

The confused look on your face made her laugh. "Oh please, you carry yourself just like a highborn. Your posture is telling enough." She looked up to Katsu expectantly as his eyes narrowed with intensity. You hadn't seem him with such a look of detest before.

"Ha. What makes you think we'll allow you to leave now that you've told us." 

"Because I was sent here dear Katsu, by the one that wants to buy the girl." She tapped her slender finger on the desk beside her where a fancy letter was sitting.

You felt dread fill your body at the revelation. Was this person keeping tabs on your journey to them?

Just who was this person? You had been racking your brain and just felt that it had to be related to the Alliance. Someone who wanted to prevent it. The timing was too convenient.

Estella caught your expression and pressed a finger to her lips. She clearly wasn't going to reveal anything. 

You quickly searched for the letter again to steal a glance at the seal, but Katsu had already handed it to Shayato.

"As you can see, I already have company for tonight." 

Estella gasped and popped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh! I'm sorry Katsu! I didn't think you and the other Raiders had that relationship! Oh dear...this is awkward."

Katsu groaned loudly at the implication. "Estella. It's simply a work relationship, you know that. You've had your fun now leave while you still can." His voice was stern.