Chapter 3: Aragon wants to get dirty with Jack

As the night became morning
Aragon woke up next to jack as he smiled as the sunlight hit jacks red and black fur it made Aragon see that he is definitely in love.   He thinks about taking it slow with jack. As jack slowly opens his eyes and sees his boyfriend just laying there looking at him he blushed.  " Babe why are you looking at me" says jack blushing so hard.  "Why you ask my love is because your so damn cute and I'm thinking maybe we have some fun later if you want to that is." Said Aragon

Jack looks at Aragon" baby i do want to but let's wait a month before sex ok please I'd feel like it would be moving to fast " said jack.

"Ok baby as you wish my heart belongs only to you" said Aragon forgetting that he promised some other wolf that he'd take out out this female wolf and possibly make some pups but he doesn't want to risk his relationship with jack.  Aragon's phone Ring's and jack answers it.

Phone call begins

Jack: Hello

Emily: Hello whos this?

Jack: I'm Jack Aragon's Boyfriend

Emily: that's impossible because Aragon made a plan To me out on a date and mate me so he and I can have pups and then marry the names Emily aragons fiance.

Jack: R-really *Jack starts to cry and says in tears* well I hope you too have a great marriage then good bye.

Phone call end's

"Babe why you crying" asks Aragon.

"Aragon did you ask Emily to marry you and promised her a date and mating session for today" says Jack in tears backing a way from Aragon.

" I promised her two years ago when I dated her and baby she and I broke up last year this day and she keeps calling that's why i didn't want you to pick up my phone but you did anyways and she must have said somethings to make you cry and feel hurt didn't she " asked Aragon pissed at Emily.

"Jack so you really don't have any feelings for her anymore?" Asked jack wiping his nose.

"Jack baby your the only one for me she was a mistake I assure you of that." Said Aragon passionately.

A few moments later Emily knocks on the door and Aragon opened the door " What do you want Emily I told a year ago to lose my number because we were done and today is my second day in a new relationship so go away" said Aragon pissed

"Oh so Jack is the bitch of your relationship so you had sex with him yet or is he still virigin because someone chickened out and didn't mate last night" said Emily trying to get to Aragon.

"Emily he wants to wait because he feels like im rushing it so I agreed to wait I'm different from the last time we dated and that time we did it you said you were on your period so that's why we did it without a ..... Condom ..... Is that a smaller version in me in your arms" says Aragon gulping

"Well I said that so we could do it without a condom and yes he's your son and I'm dumping him on you and my mom said if you didn't pay child support I'd have to dump him on you as part of court order" said Emily.

"Emily just go your not welcome here but my son is welcome because the judge already notified me of his birth last year and I told him to have him removed from your care this day of this year so now go and for the record your not allowed to see him no more" Said Aragon as jack came out smiling as he saw Aragon's son and Aragon's son called jack Momma and jack picked Aragon's son.

"Your son's name is Alexander" said Emily walking away broken hearted but Happy she doesn't have to deal with the pup anymore.

Jack and Aragon held there son.

"Jack will you marry me" asked Aragon.

"Yes!" Said jack.

They walked into there house and turned on some cartoons for there son.

A/n

Today is the best or well it's Awesome because my Boyfriend is Awesome and you all are awesome  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Halnukia the Wolf is howling  towards another great chapter next time.