We'll come back.

Jin's pov

It's been the same old process every single day, the only day that was different was when I was flying back to Korea from Taipei. I didn't receive any messages, it was actually peaceful.

The hyungs saw that my arm was bandaged, they asked what happened. I of course wasn't going to tell them no matter how much I wanted to. I wasn't going to risk the consequences.

I've been very stressed about this whole situation but I don't let it show, nobody can know about what's happening. I'll get hurt if someone finds out.

Currently I was just 'relaxing' at the dorm, the concerts were amazing but the only thing on my mind was this situation. I could not relax at all, I couldn't take my mind off y/n.

Y/n pov

I heard that Jin was back in town. I can't see him, if I do, the consequences will be irreversible. I don't even want to think about it.

After that incident, I haven't been wanting to go out. I was terrified that he would kidnap me again. I couldn't do anything. Once again i was trapped inside this place.

It was trying to take a nap, I've been too overwhelmed with everything happening.

I was just falling asleep when I felt something on my mouth before everything went black.

Jin's pov

My body has been aching lately from practicing the choreography a lot, I was trying to rest as much as possible. The hyungs were out at the studio or just running errands, which means I was home alone.

My eyelids started getting heavy as the tv played in the background. Closing my eyes for a while everything goes black as I knock out.

Cecilia pov

Today's plan would be simple.

Yugyeom and I would be kidnapping Jin and Y/n.

Y/n pov

Something doesn't feel right, trying to get comfortable I snuggle up. Hm this doesn't feel like my bed. Opening my eyes quickly I see I'm in an abandoned factory, scanning the area I see Jin lying on the floor.

'Jin?'

I see him slowly lift up his head. 'Y/n?'

Luckily we weren't tied up or anything, we were free. Running towards each-other,  we engulf ourselves in a hug. We're both happy to see each-other after a long period of time.

'Well, well, well what do we have here?'

Jin's pov

'Wow I've been sleeping for a while' I think. Not seeing any light coming through the windows. Looking around I notice this isn't my dorm. 'Where am I?' What the fuck?

I hear someone call out my name. It sounded a lot like y/n. It couldn't be her, I'm not allowed to be by her. Am I dreaming? I look around once again. I see a figure sitting on the ground.

Okay this has to be a dream.

Quickly pinching myself, not waking up I realize it's not a dream. I'm finally seeing y/n. But where are we? We run together and hug.

'Well, well, well what do we have here?' I hear a voice say.

Looking up I see Cecilia. And Yugyeom? I only ever met him once, I was cool with him I guess. But why was he helping her?

Cecilia slowly walked up to y/n and I, Yugyeom walking behind her. She was holding something behind her back, did she have a weapon?

Namjoon pov

I had finally gotten home after being out with some of the hyungs. I noticed it was awfully quiet inside the house. Was Jin sleeping? Walking into his room I notice he wasn't there. Hm that's weird? He usually notifies us if he's going out.

Checking my phone I see Jin hasn't texted us. This isn't normal. Getting worried about where he was I remembered we all had tracking devices on our phones. Checking the app, I see Jin was at a location that I didn't recognize.

'Hyungs, can you guys come help me find Jin?'

They all looked worried but they agreed without hesitation. The place wasn't too far from the dorm so we walked. Arriving we saw that the place was surrounded with abandoned buildings. Why would Jin be here?

The app had said he was one of the buildings but there was so many we didn't know which one he was in. All of us split up, each one of us going in a different building. As I was walking into the building I hear talking.

Peering over the wall I see Jin and y/n along with 2 other people. This didn't look good.

Next thing I see is the girl pulling out a broken beer glass. Uh oh. This isn't good. I quickly text the hyungs to come into the building to check out the situation. As the hyungs come in y/n gets struck in the head with the beer bottle, she falls numbly to the ground a loud thump being heard. Jin screams as he sees her fall.

'Shit!' I say.

All the hyungs have a horrified expression plastered on their faces.

I quickly get out my phone as I dial 911.

Y/n pov

It was them...

I knew it.

Everything went black before I could think.

Jin's pov

It was a broken beer bottle. She was going to use a weapon. Before I could do anything she struck y/n in the head. Screaming as I see blood pouring from y/n's head. I felt weak, I let this happen. How could I?

Not even 2 seconds later I hear police sirens. Who called?

The door to the building swings open as cops come in with guns. 'Put your hands up!' I jump at the sudden yell and do as they say.

I see all the hyungs walk out from a corner. Did they see everything? 'Y/n!' They all yell out as they run over to her. I get wrapped in Namjoon hyung's arms.

Y/n was now getting put into an ambulance, she was still unconscious. As for Cecilia and Yugyeom they are now in handcuffs. I turn around to look at them one last time before getting in the ambulance with y/n. Smirks were plastered on their faces.

'We'll come back sooner or later!' Cecilia yells while laughing like the psycho she is.