chapter 1

a/n: so this fanfic starts during when the gang are in the trool fair
-------------------------------------------------------
neo and Mina had just arrived at the Trool fair. It was their first time going so they were very excited to
explore "Remember mina...don't get out of my sight" He says as he walks next to her "Yeah yeah I know" mina says as she walks besides neo... as they both walk into the fair neo smirks as he thinks about the trool fighting festival "So where should we head first" Mina says as she was very eager and excited... as she wanted to see everything at the fair

"Hmm well we could try a few things you like" mina startled smiling and giggling "Yeah lets go!" She runs to the nearest ride "Yeah lets go on the rides first!" he looks at her and sighs "Alright but I better not miss the fighting competition" mina rolls her eyes and looks at neo "You wont now come on!"

She raced over to the nearest ride...neo sighs and follows her "so which ride should be first?" mina says... neo looks at her "hmm whichever you want" mina looked at him happily as she points to one of the rides "oh a roller coaster! I've never been on one!" neo smiles and rolls his eyes "alright..." mina grabs neo hand "ok let's go!" they get on the ride and it starts..neo sighs and smiles...mina also smiles and giggles as the ride begins to start... after a minute on the roller coaster it comes to a stop mina and neo step out of the ride "that was awesome!"

She smiles at neo...and he Chuckles back "so you wanna go see the fight now?" Neo smirks and chuckles "no....i wanna be in the fight" mina poutes "oh um" neo sighs "pleeease" mina smiles and sighs "fine you may join in the fight" neo jumps up with a victory fist in the air "yes!"

Mina grabbed his hand and pulls him toward the fighting competition...as they are walking neo looks to mina "first let's check out the opponents..i want to see if this will be fun" neo smirks...mina looks back at him and nods and drags him to where you can see the opponents after a little while looking neo sighs in sadness "hmm...looks boring" mina nods "yea looks like there's no good fighters here" neo nods frowning but it quickly turns into a smile as he looks at mina "well then I guess we will watch the match" mina nods smiling

"yea...and maybe you will find A worthy opponent" neo nods smiling as mina drags him agian toward their seats..they sit down and mina begins to giggle in excitement "the show is starting" neo smirks as he hopes something good will happen....after an hour they watch the show with mina and neo getting a little bored with the fighting but they still continue to watch it...

then came to the part when neo sees a female craw enter the ring and start beating up trools left and right easily... mina looks at neo surprised "hey look at that one girl..her fighting is amazing" neo smirks "yea she may be a worthy opponent" mina nods and smiles "well then go fight her...but please restrain yourself...i don't want you to destroy the fair or the world of twelve" mina says looking at neo pouting...neo sighs "ugh fine..." he smiles and jumps from his seat into the ring...mina stood up from her seat and yelled "yea go neo!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: so yea guys that's it for today chapter if u like this chapter please don't be afraid to tell me what u think also I'm sorry for the wait I have been very busy with drama and stuff....also I'm sorry for any mistakes that are on here...this is my second attempt at writing a story and plus it's 10:30 am and I'm really tired..but anyway...so yea that's it for today chapter this is nigel x signing off and sayonra!