Chapter 3

Jade's Pov

I don't know why I'm so happy today. Is it because my mom is finally going on a date or is it because Jesy and I are dating? Hmm, maybe it's both. My clothing options changed and I have a smile on my face. I walked in the hallways and kids stared at me in shock. Someone covered my eyes and I smiled.

"Guess who."

"Hi Jesy."

She uncovered her hands from my eyes and I turned around. Jesy smiled at me then put her hand on my forehead.

"Are you feeling ok? You seem...very happy."

"I am happy. Is that a sickness?"

"No, I'm just glad. You want me to walk you to class?"

"It's part of your schedule."

Jesy took my hand and we walked trough the hallways. I could tell people were staring at us but I didn't care. Have they not seen two girls hold hands before? She stopped at my classroom and let go of my hand.

"I'll come get you so we could go to lunch, text me?"

"When I feel like it."

She kissed me, "Bye babe. Have a good day."

"Bye."

Have a good day? Oh well. As I walked inside the classroom, everyone stopped to stare at me. They started whispering things like, 'Did you know she's dating Jesy?' or 'Is it just me or she got sexy?' I sat next to Perrie and she stared at me while smiling. I smiled back.

"Jade, you're happy."

"Yeah, it's been a while."

"Nice jeans", she complimented.

"Thanks."

"Ok everyone, there's going to be a 'Halloween Festival' again. They said you can wear costumes but you have to get your tickets now", my teacher said.

I've never been to the Halloween Festival. I heard it was really cool and all the seniors scared the freshmen. Jesy would want me to go but what costume should I wear?

"Are you going?", Perrie asked.

"I guess I am. Jesy would want me to go. She tried to make me go for all the years."

"Why would she do that?"

"So we could have memories."

"Ah, memories. I remember the time Leigh Anne and I almost got in trouble on our first day. We were screaming at a kid for ruining our clothing with his soda. We became friends and stayed like that ever since."

Wow. That's an odd way to meet but usual.

"How did you and Jesy meet?"

"Well, I was rushing to class 'cause I was late and we just bumped into each other. We said our sorries until we were assigned to work with each other for a project. We became buddies ever since except we're more now."

"Wait, what?", she asked.

"Oh, you didn't know? Jesy and I are...dating."

"I-I thought you weren't...into girls."

"I'm not sure about what I am yet but Jesy would help me", I ended it.

Perrie said a simple 'oh' and the bell rang. I got up and walked out the class to find Jesy there.

"You ready?"

I looked around for Perrie but shewasn't there.

"Y-yeah...I guess."