chapter 1

naruto's POV

I was running away from the ninja when I said " your only chasing me because you're too much of a wimp to do what I did!"

I ran over the roofs of the houses and quickly dropped into an alley and quickly covered myself up with camouflage paper.

When I heard them run past I took the sheet down and iruka sensei came out of nowhere and screamed at me about having to be in the academy and not running about being a hooligan.

He then began to tie me up and drag me to the academy talking about setting a good impression since this is my first year.

When we arrived he threw me on the floor and said "class, today we are going to be drawing out our chakra!"

That seemed to make the whole class brighten up and makes me smile like an idiot.

We went to the academy training ground and told us to sit in a meditation pose.

When we did he then instructed us to close sour eyes and imagine a floating orb that is bright and feels strong when you do pull it with all your might.

I did exactly what he told me to, so I closed my eyes and imagined an orb floating and I could feel it warming me up just from being in its vicinity. I reached for it and I felt an explosion of energy go through my body and I kept pulling at it, wanting to get more of this strange strength. I pulled really hard however I blacked out.

Time skip

I woke up in a sewer like place thinking 'it was a prank from some of my classmates after I had fallen unconscious.' I started to walk whilst looking for at least a glimpse of light indicating an exit of this sewer.

I was walking for a while until I came upon a strange room with 6 doors and each with its own pattern.

One with a red and white fan, another with a red swirl, one with a three pronged kunai, one with a fox with the number ten on it, a purple eye ,and a weird symbol.

I went to the door with the red swirl on it and forced it open quickly. I found a redhead woman sitting patiently as if waiting for someone.

"Hello who are you"

She replied by eloquently saying " I'm Mito Uzumaki and when you were born the shinigami saw that great things were expected of you so he decided to help you by sealing 5 people into you all of which were considered prodigy's of their time he also sealed 8 entities within you that all give you almost unlimited chakra"

The woman took a breather and again took to speaking" Naruto I shall be teaching you all I know about fūinjutsu, kenjutsu and the uzumaki kekkei genkai!"

"Wow, can we start right away?"

"No, child. You must learn patience as you have to go to the other doors first and meet the other people who will give you gifts and teach you"

At that I ran out the door and went to the door with the purple eye and saw a really old man levitating in a meditation pose.

" young child, I see it's me that you have chosen to see after young mito uzumaki. I am the one your generation call the sage of six paths but in reality my name is hagoromo otsutsuki and I shall give you the power that was given to me that was so strong I created the 9 tailed beasts from one giant tailed beast and I also created ninshu which was now given the name of ninjutsu. I shall give you the rinnegan and from my brothers wish I shall give you the tenseigan both of the dojutsu come with great things and great responsibilities. I shall train you in both and in your everyday shinobi life and knowledge. I am also giving you my chakra reserves which with all the bijuu chakra will give you the most chakra anyone or being will ever have or have had. I would also suggest going to the door with the fox on it next to meet the bijuu."

"What the nine bijuu are sealed in me? That must be why everyone hates me! Oh well just even more reason to get them to acknowledge me"

I ran to the door with the bijuu in and "aaaaaahhhhhh!"