I'm a God Too?!

I woke up in a room thats not mine, hearing someone talking in the other room next to mine. Oh yeah! I'm in an anime!! I remember that from the first episode! I got up and went to Nanami's room to see what's up.

"And now-"

"Please get to it" Aw man I came at this part! I gotta get out! I don't want to do the chores!

"What do you mean?" Oh shiznit! Why did I say that?! I knew what was gonna happen anyway so why did I do that- oh yeah because I wanna do something too and if I hid, they would find me and make me do them...

"The duties of a land god, or gods!" Onikiri stated.

"Wait a minute... Gods? Onikiri you're a God?!" I asked.

"Yes! I can see a god mark upon you as well! But what kind of god are you? I haven't seen your God marking before..." Kotetsu wondered.

'A friend god' I heard someone whispered. What? Who said that? Huh, maybe I'm that kind of god.

"Maybe a friend god?" I suggested.

"Perhaps you are right! I can see a friendly aura around you! You are a Friend God Emi! Now besides that, lets get back to the duties of a land god!" He said, brushing my new God mark aside.

"Well, what are they?" Nanami asked. Oh man, here it comes! Brace yourself!

"Cleanse the yard, purge the filth to keep bad spirits away, clean away the fallen leaves, wipe the hall of worship with a damp cloth, next the yard must be weeded."

"Those are the duties of a land god?!" Nanami asked.

"Well, all the things we ask of you are things that Master Tomoe had to do for 20 years by himself."

"Hey Nanami? I got an idea! Why don't we split the chores in half, so we get finished faster!" I suggested.

"Yeah let's do it Emi! I'll cleanse the yard, and clean the fallen leaves-"

"While I wipe the hall of worship, and weed the yard! We're such geniuses!"

"Well let's start after we get dressed." Nanami got up and started to look through her clothes.

"Yeah... about that... I don't have clothes only these clothes I'm wearing," I confessed.

"Oh! Well you could use some of my clothes then, let's see if we have money for some clothes for you!"

"Okay, but for now we should hurry up with 'the duties of a land god' Okay?"

"Yeah let's go!"

Nanami let me borrow a light blue shirt and some shorts that reached near my knees ,and the weird thing is that it actually fit,"Wow, we're the same size!"

"Yeah! Now our chores!" She said sarcastically. Man, she gets me so well!

I finished wiping the 'hall of worship'. Yay, almost finished. I started humming 'What The Hell' by Avril Lavigne, I have it on my iPhone... MY IPHONE! It's in my purse! Where did I leave it? I'll check my room! Not here, not there, oh found it! Thank you god... or me! Oh sh*t my chores! And I used most my energy for finding my iphone! I'm already tired!

-------- a few minutes later -------

I was now outside picking the weeds, terribly. Hey, what did you expect? Remember I'm from planet earth! At earth, people don't do these things we use lawn mo-ouch! How do you get a cut from grass?! Stupid Mother Nature!

"So, you do not even know how to properly weed the yard? What a truly useless girl." Tomoe scoffed.

"Huh? I thought you would've cried in a hole and died already!" I sarcastically told him, while he rolled his eyes.

"There is no chance you and the other one can fulfill the duties of a land god. Why not head on home before you both are forced to admit defeat?" He smirked, I snapped.

"We don't have a home to go back to, you d*ck! Nanami's house got seized because her gambling dad, and I... well I don't need to tell the likes of you." He stood in silence, while I was still trying to weed the yard and then he broke the silence.

"Not my problem!" He kicked me and I fell on my face, while I was on the ground picking weeds... how does that happen?

"Why did he even come here?" I asked myself.

I finished picking the weeds, finally! I laid down staring into space. Nanami went to where I was and laid down. I can see that Nanami is as tired as me.

"Man, I'm beat! They tell us that we're gods, but it feels like they're taking advantage of us." We said at the same time.

"We could be like sisters right now." I could see she was about to say something, until she saw a woman come up to the shrine.

"Kamisama, please watch over my daughter as she gives birth. Thank you." And then she left.

"How come we could hear her voice?" Nanami asked Onikiri and Kotestu who popped out of no where.

"That was a worshiper's prayer-"

"You see, we still have some worshipers that still come here often." Kotetsu finished Onikiri's statement.

"Oh, Nanami-sama, could you look over these?" Onikiri and Kotestu pulled out a stacks of books and put them on the floor.

"And what are these?" Nanami asked.

"I think they're prayers from when Mikage left."

"Correct Emi-sama. Master Tomoe wrote them for Mikage to look upon, but now that Nanami is the land god, she has to look upon them. And since you are also a god that is serving here, you must also look upon them."

"What?! But... never mind I can't think of an excuse." I gave up. Nanami and I looked at them and we also noticed that he has been doing this all this time, I kinda feel bad now for calling him a d*ck.

"You know what? I've realized something." Nanami says.

"Yes Nanami-sama?"

"I've realized that I'm not cut out for this... because I'm just a normal high school girl." We all anime fell, even though I knew what was going to happen.