Chapter 1

Rae's pov

Is this how life is? Just a world that we're on with no purpose? What is the meaning of life? All we do is be born and then die when we grow old. Its the same damn thing over and over again. Everyone is born and then we die.

Ugh my brain hurts. My arms hurt. Everything hurts. I'm laying in my own pile of blood. Arms slit open. Me thinking of li-

Knock knock knock

"Rae dinners ready!!" Ashi said.

"I'll be right there!" I said back.

Once Ashi was gone I got up and went into my own bathroom. I washed my arms up and looked
For the first aid kit.

"Shit I ran out of bandaids" I mumbled to myself.

I scanned around the bathroom and found toilet paper. I grabbed it and wrapped it around my arms.

"I guess this will have to do" I sighed and grabbed my sweater and put it on.

I went over to my bed and grabbed the sheets that had blood on them. I walked over to the door and opened it peeking to see if no one is near the laundry room.No one was around.

They all must of went to diner. I thought to myself.

I grabbed my sheets and walked out of my room. When I got to the laundry room I put in the sheets and the soap to wash away the stains.

"Why are you washing your sheets again?" Rosie questioned.

"EEP!" I jumped. "Rosie you scared me don't do that!"

"Ok" Rosie laughed a little. "Anyway why are you washing your sheets again? You just washed them yesterday." she questioned.

"Oh....well I just..um....I got juice on it.....and how come your not in the dining room eating?" I questioned.

"Oh they told me to tell you to hurry up." she said.

"K then let's go" I smiled and followed Rosie.

---------
Dining room

I sit down next to Rosie and Sashi.

"Alright now everyone can dig in" Rose said.

"Wait you guys didn't even eat yet?" I questioned.

"No because we had to wait for your fat ass" Kat said.

Everyone laughs. I felt something wet going down my cheek. It was a tear. I wiped it away and bit my cheek to prevent crying. (this is what I always do or I just end up scratching myself anyway back to the story)

After they got done laughing everyone started eating and talking about how the went. I only took two bites of my potatoes and that was it.

"Guys i-imma go t-to my room I-I'm fu-full" I said.

"Are you sure Rae you hardly ate anything?" Ashi said.

"Y-yea I....um ate before d-dinner" I said.

"Well ok then..."Ashi said.

I got up and walked back to my room. When I got to my room I shut the door and locked it going into my bathroom I unwrapped my arms. The blood kinda dried.

I walked over to my bed and looked for my blade.

"Shit where did I put it?" I mumbled to myself.

I then found it laying on my stand. I picked it up and walked to my bathroom again looking in the mirror.

"WHY CANT YOU BE HAPPY!!!?" I yelled at my reflection.

"YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!" I punched the mirror. I started to break down crying. I looked at my hand. Glass shards were stuck in my skin. Blood running down my hand.

"W-why.....?" I cried softly.

I grabbed my blade a looked down at my arms. I place the blade on my skin.

3
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Rae you ok I heard you screaming!" Rosie said worried.

"Y-Yea!" I yelled back wiping away my tears.

"Can I come in?" Rosie asked.

"Hold on!" I said.

I ran to get a brook and pick up all the broken glass and put it in the trash can in my room. I put my blade under my clothes in my drawer.

FUCK MY HAND!!! I yelled in my head. I ran back in the bathroom and wrapped it all up with toilet paper along with my arms. I pulled my sleeves of my sweater down and walked to the door to open it.

"Hey Rosie" I forced a smile.

"Are you sure your ok? You've been like this all week. Did something happen?" she said seriously.

"Wha- No I just got......more tired over the week. I've been staying up all night watching movies....." I forced another smile.

"Well ok then I'll see you later" she was about to walk away when she said" Oh! Do you wanna come with me to the movies since you've been watching movies without me and I'm like bored" (this makes no sense XD)

"S-sure what movie are we gonna see and what time we going?" I asked.

"Happy Death Day and in like 30 minutes" she said.

"K just let me get ready and we'll be on our way." I said.

"K" Rosie walked away.

I close the door and look down at my hand. Welp gonna need to take out the shards.

I take off the toilet paper and start picking all the shards out. Biting my lip really hard to at least numb some pain. (makes no fucking sense XD)  once I got all the shards out I grab my shoes putting them on and grabbed more toilet paper to wrap around my hand. I need to buy more bandage wrapping since I ran out. So I grabbed $10.

I walked out if my room and waited about 10 minutes for Rosie.

"Alright let's go" Rosie said.

Well I'm pretty sure this sucked anyway I hope you enjoyed this
Bye