0.0

prologue

-

Ashton stood in front of the mirror examining himself. He didn't get it. Why didn't she like him?

Was his hair too curly?

Did he talk too much?

Was his voice too high? too deep?

Ashton sighed, shaking his head as he climbed into bed.

-

The next day was torture for Ashton. He watched Emma make out with Ryan, the school's bad boy. They started dating the day before, and Ashton was already sick of it.

At lunch, Ashton tripped on a foot, and nobody helped, they just laughed and mocked him.

Ashton got up with his head down, and walked to the boys bathroom.

Halfway there, he bumped into somebody, but he didn't look back. Ashton mumbled a quick apology and kept walking, until someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

Ashton looked up and was surprised to see Emma standing in front of him.

"Ashton, right?" She questioned.

Ashton nodded, unsure of why she was talking to him.

"Are you alright?" Emma frowned.

Ashton looked at her and sighed.

"It's not like you care anyway," he murmured before walking away.

-

Ashton screamed, punching a wall.

"I just had to ruin everything didn't I" he thought to himself.

She finally talked to him, and all he did was walk away.

Ashton spent the rest of his night thinking about her. When suddenly, everything clicked.

He thought about Emma's past boyfriends; Jack, James, Dan, and now Ryan.

Ashton finally understood. She was into bad boys. And he was gonna do whatever it takes to get her to be his.

He was going to be bad enough for her

-

A/N

Yaaayyyy

-cliffx1995