•New Kid•

"I don't trust easily.
So when I tell you that
"I trust you", please don't
Make me regret it."

---

Flashback 5 years ago

"You can't do this to our daughter!!"

"That isn't my daughter!!"

I was sitting halfway on the stairs listening to my parents argue.

This isn't the first time. My 'dad' kept saying I wasn't his daughter which I didn't understand.

I'm 'just a kid' like he tells me, I 'don't know anything' like he tells me, I'm 'worthless' like he tells me.

"Look at her she is your daughter I only love you and-", my mother was cut of by a loud slap.

"You're nothing but a worthless whore and don't ever say that is my daughter. I have no daughter. That over there is nothing but a mere accident!!" My 'father' yelled at my mother.

My mom looked over at me with tears in her eyes,"don't listen to him baby...you are precious..",she said tears spilling out on her cheeks.

"Get out of my house now!!", she screamed.

"Gladly bitch..." he growled before grabbing his bag and leaving-

"Mrs.Akiyama!"

Flashback End

---

"Mrs.Akiyama?!"

I quickly raised my head up and looked at the teacher.

"Huh?! I mean yes sir?"
I asked startled.

"Would you care to tell me who wrote 'A Midsummer's Night Dream'?"

"Oh yes that was William Shakespeare sir."
I answered without hesitation.

"Very good Mrs.Akiyama."
My teacher praised.

I have been asleep since I walked into this home room. I could barely get any sleep last night cause I stayed up late drawing.

As I was about to put my head back down to rest a knock was heard at the door.

Mr.Lee put down his chalk and went to open the door. When he came back there stood behind a handsome shy looking boy.

"Class this is our new student..uh what's your name again son?"

The boy shyly looked up a little and stuttered,"U-uh it's Kim Taehyung or V s-sir.." he managed to croak out.

The group of jocks started to snicker and mock him.

"S-Sir I-I'm a l-little nervous!!"
"I t-think I'm a little p-pussy!!"

I was getting annoyed and decided shut them up.

"Real mature shitdicks."
I said coldly.

One of them turned my way and said,"what is little miss badass on her period or something?!" He said turning back and laughing with his dumbass friends.

As soon as he turned around I threw my history book at the back of his head.

He groaned and was about to stand up but the teacher stopped him before we get in trouble.

"Alright alright that's enough! Taehyung you can go sit by hard over there.", he said pointing to me.

The tall shy boy shuffled over to me and carefully sat beside me.

"I don't bite you know."
I said,"I just don't like assholes like them." I added.

"O-Oh I know t-that I just am a l-little nervous...", he stuttered.

"There's no need to be nervous around me I'm your friend.", I said smiling at him.i usually don't make friends with anyone let alone a guy but I trust Taehyung.

"Friend?" He asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah of course...hey let's focus on the class okay buddy?", I asked him.

He nodded quickly and we started to pay attention to Mr.Lee.

This is going to be interesting...😏

---

Okay so yeah there will be a thing I'll do to let you know if there is like kissing or something in a chapter and I'll just put instead of
This: •chaptername•
I'll put
This: +chaptername+
So yeah the circles mean normal and the crosses mean something to do with the nasty or 'Lessons'. And I may or may not just put random songs that have nothing to do with the chapter cuz I just really like that song or I'm too lazy to think of a song to go together the chapter. And yeah love you guys mmwaahhh~~💋🦋💙