A song of fire and ice 2

Hi guys, so this will be how i write my short poem/story, it will be a poem/story and following that will be the meaning behind the poem and some advice so i hope that this series of poems and explanation will be able to help answer some of your questions in life although i am inexperienced. Feel free to pm me any questions you have about the poem or about your problems, i will do my best to help and i sincerely hope you will enjoy this :)

Ok, so the song of fire and ice is basically a random poem that i made. Basically it speaks of this legendary song that surpasses anything we have ever heard before, as you can see from the poem. If you guys have noticed, this poem also contains contradictions. what i want to convey is that life is full of contradictions and it really is up to us whether we want to do something about it, which we most probably won't or don't bother to do as most of the time it doesn't affect our life. Just like me i am sure most of you have noticed this as well and certainly pondered over this as well. For this i am sure people have different solutions/ideas about this. I don't really have a solution for this myself as i am full of contradictions too, but what I aim to do is to try to be able to accept yourself and what you have, your belief and your ideas and try not to overthink things, i mean you guys should know that overthinking things sometimes make it far worse.

So this is it for my first poem i guess and i hope you guys have enjoyed it! Tks for reading!