Part Seven

Jane was in the living room watching tv, she heard someone opened the door. She knew it was Taeyong oppa, he got back from his trip in Jeju Island.

"I'm back!" Taeyong said.

"Oppa! welcome back." She got up from the couch and went to give him a hug.

"How's everything?"

"I had a good time being alone for couple days." She grinned.

"Like what?" He's curious.

"Um, I saw Taecyeon oppa at the cafe. It was nice to meet him." Jane couldn't help but be happy.

"Oh I see. Mr. Dream Boy." He's teasing her.

"Oppa!" She smacked his arm.

"Aish! Jane Lee! that's enough. You really hit like a dude, sister."

"Sorry oppa."

"So, what's your plan?" Jane was confused.

"What plan?"

"You said you're going to quit as a manager, right?" Taeyong reminded her.

"Yes, I'm quite sure about my decision oppa. It's not like I'm trying to avoid the topic. I actually contacted the HR yesterday."

"You did!?" He was surprised. "Jane, you could at least talk to me about it first." He's really disappointed.

"But, oppa. I already made up my mind." Jane felt frustrated.

"I was going to help you transfer to another group as a manager or you can always work at the office."

"That's what the HR said. I choose to stay in the building, doing office work." She let out a sighed.

"Jane!" He was holding her shoulders. "I thought you completely quit. I glad you stay in the company." He felt relieved.

"I never wanted to quit the job, HR told me that I have a week to transfer to another department. So, I guess I will still be around with them for a week."

"It won't be too bad, can you handle it?"

"I will oppa." Jane gave him a reassuring smile.

----

The guys went to music station again today, for promoting their song. They were all gathered in dressing room.

"Oh I'm so glad noona's still here." Sehun felt relieved.

"Really? Where's she at? I didn't see her?" Chanyeol was looking around.

"She was with us in the van earlier. I guess she's with Hyung right now." Kai said.

"Well, that's good to hear." Lay said.

"Guys keep it down, Suho hyung is coming." Chen warned them. Suho came in.

"Guys, producer- nim said we need to go now." Suho told them. Kyungsoo kept his mouth shut all the time. He knew already that Jane noona will quit as their manager eventually.

----

They're in the stage performing. Fans cheered up for them. After the rehearsal, they were still on the stage. Fans were happy to see them having fun. Baekhyun and Chen was playing. Other members were sitting on the corner. When the producer gave them a signal to start. They all went back to their formation. One take and their done for the day.

----

"Jane someone's looking for you." Staff called her. Jane went outside the dressing room. (She didn't come in earlier because Suho's around, when they went to perform that's the time she came in to the dressing room.)

Who could it be? She thought.

"Hi! It's good to see you here." Taecyeon surprised her.

"Hi!" She said shyly. "I didn't know your here Taecyeon oppa."

"I just stopped by to see my friends here in the station. Pretty busy huh?"

"Yup, Exo's busy with their comeback and I have to be here too."

"I understand." Taecyeon gave sympathy to her. "Here's my number, may be we could hang out sometimes." He's happily handing his phone number to her. Jane was a bit hesitant about it because Taecyeon is an idol.

"C'mon Jane, don't be shy. I insist." When Taecyeon hold her hand, then that was the time the boys came back. Everybody's was surprised. Suho couldn't contain himself.

"Let's get back in." Before he entered the dressing room, he glimpsed on Taecyeon hands still holding Jane.

----

"I told you guys. I think they're dating." Baekhyun said.

"It looks like it." Chanyeol and Chen agreed. Even the other members were curious. Kyungsoo just ignored them.

"Thank you everyone." Suho bowed to the staffs before he told them that their leaving. The boys were surprised at him for a sudden change of mood.

----

"So, are you going to hang out with him?" Taeyong oppa asked her about Taecyeon.

"I don't know oppa, I know his a nice guy but knowing that his an idol is a different story. I mean I could hang out as a friend, I guess." She wasn't assured. She never had an idol friend, more like a famous one. Jane was just scared of his fangirls. Even if she's Exo manager, she couldn't helped but scared at their fangirls.

"I think it's alright, at less you gain friends. Maybe you could meet more idols that you can be friends for." Taeyong said. Jane agreed to what he said.