Sixteen

This has not yet been edited! Please excuse any errors!

Walking down the long corridor that led to the holding cell, the sound of growls emitted from under the large wooden door at the far end only causing the man to smile. Pulling his long red cape closer to his body, he nodded at the man at the door.

Once the door opened, his smirk grew in size as he gazed at the dragon in front of him. Barring her teeth at the rogues who tried to get closer to her, Aurora snapped her large teeth in warning. Laughing, the man walked closer catching Aurora's attention. Growling towards him in warning, she lowered her body.

"Easy now, we don't want to wear her out too quickly." He said.

Stepping closer, the light caught his face causing Aurora to growl threateningly at him.

Step closer and I'll make sure my jaws clamp around your face.

As if he could hear her, the man raised his hand. "Be kind dragon... I'm not afraid to hurt you, or you precious rider."

Growling, Aurora lowered her body further in warning. The chains around her rattled at her movement, the bars attached to her scales pulled painfully but right now her mind was on one man and one man only.

Growling, she barred her teeth at him. Touch her and I'll end your life.

Walking towards a small table off to the side, the man ran his hand over a few of the blades. "These are so nice, don't you think?"

As if waiting for her to reply, he paused at one of the knives. Its handle was marked in red, the blade curved with a different language written along its length. Smirking, he picked it up. "This blade will be used tomorrow at the Red Moon-." Turning to Aurora, his grip tightened on the sharp metal causing it to slice open his hand.

Watching the blood run down his palm then to his wrist, Aurora backed away slightly at the crazed look in his eyes. Turning to her with his predator eyes, his grip tightened. "I'm sure you know who I am by now."

Growling, Aurora lowered her body till it touched the ground. Her claws scraped along the stone covered ground, her muscles tense.

Toban

Smiling, Toban walked towards her with the blade. "Very good."

Gripping the knife tighter in his hand, he gazed at one of the many rogues that covered the room. "Let's have a little bit of fun."

**

Snapping my eyes open from a dragons roar, I gasped for air as my grip tightened on the saddle. It sounded like Aurora, and in my dream she was getting tortured by a man. I couldn't see his face yet his voice sounded familiar. Looking around at the forest bellow, I felt my mind start to wonder as Torren's voice filled my mind.

You had a bad dream?

"Yes" I whispered. Lowering my head back down, I gaze at William's side profile. Although he looked tired, he was still handsome . Behind him, Luca seemed to be gazing off into the distance. Now that I could fully focus on him, I noticed a deep thick scars along the side of his neck where his shoulder and neck met. Frowning, I forced my vision to move closer to the scar.

My vision zoomed closer, allowing me to see just how big it was. Although only the top peeked through his thick jacket, I could still see how bad it was. Thick red angry scar tissue covered the left side, a few angry red veins moving from the middle.

Whatever was there had to have been removed by force. It looked fresh, but well healed. Sighing, I looked into the direction we were going. Ahead was twelve large stones. Shocked, I gazed at the ice covered peaks. "The Twelve apostles?"