🍪👶🍪

John was sitting on the couch watching some boring old movie while waiting for George and Paul. Paul said George was going to help re-string his bass in John's room. John was fine with it but it's almost been an hour.
He wanted to check what's up but as soon as he was about to get up from the couch, Paul was already going downstairs. He looked like he was in a hurry.
"John, I forgot something at home. I'll come back later!" Paul said while putting on his shoes.
"Oh you, always forgettin about this and that. By the way, where's lil' ol' Georgie?" John asked which made Paul seemed a bit annoyed of the way John called George.
"He's still upstairs in ya room, Well, I'll see ya later," Paul got up and got out of the door.
"Alright, see ya later, you clog," John said and excitingly watched Paul drive away.
After that, he ran upstairs and went into the room.

George was sitting on the bed with a blanket covering his lower body while looking at the posters on the wall. George spotted John entering the room and smiled weakly at him.
"Hey, John,"
"Hey, Georgie," John greeted back and sat next to George.
"You and Paul took a long time re-stringing the bass, really must be tough, huh?"
"Yup, it's tough alright!" George chuckled.
John just smiled and looked at the bass leaning on the wall. He started to notice the strings still looked old. The weirdest part was where did the 'old strings' went?
John started getting suspicious.
"Or were you two snoopin around my stuff?" John raised an eyebrow.
George looked nervous.
"Er..we..uh..you see.." George was stuttering and was looking everywhere except at John.
"Hm..?" John smirked and leaned in closer to George trying to gain his eye contact. Then, he noticed the blanket.
"What's with the blanket, Georgie? Trying to hide somethin aren't ya? Well, too bad! You can't hide anything now!" John pulled the blanket and threw it on the floor. What John saw surprised him.
George's pants on the crotch area were drenched wet. George tried to cover it by crossing his legs.

"Oh..! So that's what you and Paul been up to.." John smirked.
"No, it's not what you think it is, John!" George tried to cover it up but it was impossible now, John's already caught him.
"You see, we were just-"
John covered George's mouth.
"Hush,George! You're making it too obvious. You're just tellin me fibs! I knew you were into this kind of stuff anyway,"
George just furrowed his eyebrows while looking at John, heart throbbing. George wanted to get John's hand off his mouth and bit it hard which caused John to flinch a bit. John pulled his hand away.
"That hurt y'know? Heh..I gotta admit, you're a cute one, George," John cooed.
"Stop it, Lennon," George hissed.
"Not until I'm done with you, baby," John grinned seductively. George started to get confused. He started feeling weird. What did John mean?
Suddenly in a blink of an eye, John tackles George on the bed and forcefully spreaded his legs.
"Is this yours?" John looked at the wet stain on George's pants and then looking back at George again.
"None of your business. Stop it already, John! You're making me feel uncomfortable," George growled, struggling to escape John.
John just ignored and continued teasing him.
"Or is it Paul's? You're naughty aren't ya?"
George didn't answer this time. He thought John would let him go soon but he was wrong.
"Would he mind if I become your second daddy?" John caressed George's face as he leaned in closer.

George's heart sunk when he heard the sound of John's zipper.
John stood up and took off his pants and revealed his shaft. This made George's heart to throb even more. He was scared if Paul found out what was happening but he couldn't stop staring at John's penis.
John caught George staring.
"What's wrong? Bigger than Paul's?"
It was true John had a slightly bigger penis than Paul.
George didn't know what to say. He could feel himself getting hard but he didn't want John to see because he would get teased. He was right.
John looked down and saw the buldge on George's pants.
Just by having the thought his body was touched here and there by John made him sick. George knew he had to do something.

"Aw, yer hard already? I'm flattered,"
"Oh, shut the fuck up already, Lennon! This isn't funny!" George snapped.
John furrowed his eyebrows. He now looked like he was going to kill someone.
"No one tells me to shut up,"

George was scared. John was bigger than him and he could easily get knocked out by one blow. With one, quick and aggressive movement, John turned him around, now with John pressing against his back.
"Don't you know? I'm your second daddy now, youre officially my slave,"
John ran his hand down George's pants and started to harshly pull down his penis' foreskin and started to moving it up and down which caused a burning sensation.
George bit his lower lip to stop his moans. He wanted it to be over.

John then pulled his hand out and that made George relieved. But it wasn't over yet. John harshly turned him around and pulled his pants down. He was now completely exposed to John.
"This isn't gonna be fun when you know what I'm gonna do," John said and then took off his tie, blindfolding George.
George felt his legs being spread and soon, he felt his ass being rubbed which he could tell was John's hard penis.

"I want you, Harrison. I can make you feel good, better than Paul can,"
John said and grabbed the younger man's penis, rubbing the tip of it with his finger, still teasing his ass.
"Don't do that!" George cried.
"Do what? Making you feel good?" John laughed.
"I'm not going to feel good , never!"
George growled.
"Oh, really? You can't lie to me this time , Georgie, you're as hard as a rock,"
John cooed.
"Do you want me to make you have something to cry about? Or do you want.."
John stopped and smirked eerily to himself. Quickly and harshly, he thrusted his whole penis into George's asshole, causing George to scream in pain.
"This?" John continued.
George felt like his ass was being torn apart and started to move around to get the penis out of him but earned another thrust, this time harder.
John leaned into George's ear.
"Don't even try, Harrison. You're all mine now,"

He then began to move back and forth, pounding George hard. George cried in pain. He was fucked dry. He was raped!
John sucked on George's neck while squeezing hard on his penis. He then slowly kissed his way to George's lips, giving him a deep but quick kiss and pulled away.
John fastened his pace and was almost at his orgasm.
"Shit, you're so tight," John groaned and squeezed harder on George's penis.
Paul never went this far. John had taken his virginity. He was about to lose it. He didn't want this but John was driving him crazy.
"John, that's enough already! I'm gonna-" just as George was about to finish his sentence, he came everywhere. He was drenched in his own semen.
"Fuck, George!"
John gave one last thrust and pulled out, cumming everywhere on the younger man. Now, George was completely covered with cum. He never felt this embarrassed his whole life.
They were both panting. John leaned in and kissed George deeply.

Suddenley, they heard the door click open. It was Paul.

🍪👶🍪👶🍪👶🍪👶🍪👶🍪👶🍪
Omfg this story just popped up in my head randomly and I HAD to write it. This sucks ik but it's my first time doing a one shot lol