The Hardest-To-Get Girl of the Campus

3 dumpers
4 users
5 cheaters
+ 1 selfish jerk
================
= 13 dumpers-users-cheaters-selfishjerks..

13 boys who is more than enough to make me this cold.

More than enough to show me that love gives us nothing but broken hearts.

More than enough to hurt me and left me hoping.

More than enough to make me feel dying.

More than enough that nothing even lava, can melt this stoned-heart.

And more than enough to let me move on from this nightmare.

I want to thank them for making me this wild and making me the most wanted girl of the campus

After all of my experience in love, nothing will make me fall again in a never ending space and ended up laying on a pile of brick.

And because I'm the
HARDEST-TO-GET GIRL,

No one will be enough to take my heart........

...........right?

><><><><><>o0o<><><><><

Hey guys! First of all thank you for reading this story. I really love you.

So what do you think of our character huh?
Sound like us when we got hurt. But the only difference between me and her is that she is a very hard to get. Not like me, just one smile I already fallen in the trap.
Hahahah.

So..
You can vote, comment or even fan this story.

Thank you very much for reading ny first story.

You'll about to find out if you will really love this story by swiping and reading the first ever chapter of her life.

Salamat, 감사함니다, kamsahamnida, thank you, gracias, arigato gusaymas. ^^