Bonus

You have a two big brothers and they are like over protective to ya and always never forget to give you goodnight kisses *embarrased* and your parents in a buisiness trip so your brothers take care of ya Shin's pic is on top 👆....

Your pov:
   I was walking towards my room to take a shower and change to my pajamas when i suddenly heard a groan in my bathroom i quickly open it a little then i saw my big brother Takashi having his day dream......(masturbation) *lol* and your eyes widen and quickly shout "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" You said dissapointed "u-uhhhhh y-y/n chan im sorry" he said while Shin look at him with a grin and follow Takashi out of your room "what the hell is he thinking?!" I said to my self cleaning the bathroom

Takashi's pov
       Goddamn! I just got caught by my lovely sister y/n "hey Shin do you think she will get a hint that we love her not just by siblings?" I said to Shin "well i guess not" Shin said i just *sigh* "hey Takashi since we love our precious y/n can i share with ya?" Shin said with a puppy dog eyes "well yeah...." i said still wondering if you are still dissapointed "look we can trick her by our own game" Shin said with a grin "what game are we gonna make??" I said to Shin with a hint of interest "we can make our own game and play with y/n it involves us in bed called *scream as loud as you can* and thats where are ganna do the part we rape her seee get the idea??" He said "i agree" i said and both of us has a big smirk in our faces

NO ONES POV
     you hear a grin but you didnt mind and someone started knoking "whos there?" You said "Shin" Shin said and you can feel his horn growing "come in" you said with blank expression and sit down to your bed "can we play a game y/n??" Shin said with an exited face then suddenly Takashi went inside you nodded "good" said Takashi "follow me" you and Takashi followed Shin as you three ended to Takashi's room "sooooo what are we ganna do here?" You said looking at Shin they just grin and said "how big is my fist?" Takashi said with a grin but creepy way "it is big..." you mumble "just wait and see what else is big" Shin said tilting his head (umm just so you know that part of Shin is i copy it from a yandere book) "did you say somthin Shin?" You said with a hint of glare "nope" they said as you black out...

Your pov
      I woke up it is still night time i felt like this isnt my room i look around and saw my two brothers sitting there doing nothin but a smirk and wide grin on there faces i was just about to get up when i feel my arms and feet tied up with chain "what the hell?!" I shouted at them they just ignored me and they started to walk to my direction and start striping me  "s-stop!!" I said scared they keep ignoring me and Shin stripping him self i saw him and Takashi nude and a 2 big erected dicks "you go ahead" Shin said jerking him self Takashi just nodd "i always loved you" Takashi said while looking at your eyes deeply filled with lust before kissing you with roughness he licked your lower lip you decline it he groan and bit your lip as you moan and he quickly slip his tounge in exploring ever corner and inch of it then started attacking your neck as you moan his name "T-takashi~" you said as he suck like crazy on it he grabb your breast and start masssging the other while sucking the right one "ahhhh ahh~" you moan once he got bored to the upper he then crawl his finger tips to your entrance as he began to rub your clit round "T-takashi~ nghhhh ahhhhh w-we should n-not d-doing this~" you said moaning "ohhh really? You want to stop? But i think your enjoying it " he said teasing you still rubbing your clit "nghhhh~" he started to enter his index finger and thrusted to you fast and faster as you moan and add another digit and another one "T-takashi i think i-im g-gonna cum~" you said as you squirt all over Takashi's finger he lick it clean as he pointed his harden dick to your entrance "ready?" He said you just nodded as he then thrust you hard you know he is gonna fuck your eyes out he thrusted hader and faster "ahhhhh ahhhhh ah an ahhnghhh~" you moan loudly as he called out Shin "hey Shin help me with her" he said while Shin's hands and dick covered with his own cum still stroking it Takashi pulled out and he started to rub his tip to your clit and Shin do the same "nghhhh ahhhhh" you moan "like that?~" Shin said with a chuckle "ahhhh nghhhhh~" as Shin quickly kissed you and Takashi inserted his dick to your buthole and Shin cut the kissing and inserted his dick to your entrance "nice~" Shin said with a pleasurable groan "and tight~" Takashi added all you can do is to moan as they fuck you up roughly pulling your hair by Shin ,he pulled out and Takashi do n the same you thought it was over but it isnt they stood up and you dint know you were squirting alover them they lick it clean they unchained you and "lick us" Shin said you just nodded and licked them up they pushed you down to bed again and spread your legs wide open "i-i thought i-it was o-over?" You said shuttering "nope it isnt" said Shin he then licks your creamy tigh to your core and Takashi fingering you "ahhhh nghhhhahh~" you moan "see you like it~" said Takashias they pulled out Takashi grabb your hair now your sitting and he fuck your mouth hard "mgbbhh" you cant speak "lick it!" Takashi growled at you "wow is Takashi this really horny?" Shin said while grabbing your but and inserted his dick *doggy style* you started bobbing your head up n down "ahhhhh yes ahhhhhh ahhh ghhh~" you heard Takashi groan in pleasure Shin fucks you up hard and fast as he go deeper "y/n i like it!" Shin said fucking you faster "y/n im gonna c-cun~!" As he cum alover your mouth and face and give you a dickslap "nextime ill go crazy for you..~" Takashi said walking toward his bathroom "ahhhhhh nghhhahhhh" you moan "Shin arent you done yet?~" you said moaning mess "im not done yet honey~" Shin said smirking and flip you over his dick now facing your entrance he rub your clit with his "ahhhhh nghhhh S-shin s-stop my c-core sore a-and my a-ass sore p-please stop~" you moan begging him to stop "I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!" Shin said angrily you started to cry "p-please Shin!" You said your voice cracked and he thrusted you hard like there is no tomorrow so hard to fast "whos your daddy~?" Shin said gettin faster and harder too fast too fast "....." you didnt respond "WHO THE FUCK IS YOUR DADDY?!" Shin said grabbing your hair tightly still fucking you "y-you~" you said whily crying "who?" Shin said again but more softer voice "y-you~" you said looking at him "good girl now let daddy cum~" he said as he pulled out and stroke more he cums "lick it" he said and nodded and licked him clean then you cummed he spred your legs and lick you clean to your core he got up and clean himself to the bathroom while Takashi stared at you with pity "were sorry y/n" Takashi said walking towards you, you cover your self with a blanket full of cum "s-stay away!" You said still scared Takashi kissed you in the forehead then got up picked your clothes and get some warm water and a towel he then carry you in a bridal style go to your bathroom and he start to bath you "im sorry y/n we loved you so much we cant handle it" he said while you just sit there doing nothin but stare as he done bathing you he brushed your hair and dressed you up he layed you down to bed and he layed there to Shin open the door laying beside you left and right no where to go your core still hurts still sore and same as your butthole theres nothing you can do but obaye nothin......

That messed up as hell! Well hope you liked it guys and sorry for too long lemon! And by the way pls like and leave a comment and vote! Lab yall!!!!!!!! 1531 words.....