Summer of love in a Hayes (hayes grier fan fic)

Hannah's pov

it was 3:00am and I was tired, the only thing that kept me awake .... Hayes.

We where texting each other all night (not that I mind). I know what your thinking.... we are dating, but the truth is where not. I've known hayes since I was little and we are best friends which isn't always a good thing. I want to be more than friends.

Hayes pov

I was half asleep when my phone buzzed. It was Hannah and i couldn't help but smile. But we where just friends. I wish she liked me.....

Text messages

Hannah: I'm tired Hayes

Hayes: I am to, we should hang out tomorrow I want to see you

Hannah: ya! Im gonna go to sleep. see ya Hayes

Hayes: goodnight Hannah <3

Hannah pov

It was the next morning and I got to see Hayes ! I went in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, straitened my hair, and put my mascara on. I picked a white tank top with a tan cardigan and some ripped jeans to wear. *ding dong* the bell rang and I ran down stairs to open the door. Hayes was standing there looking adorable in his American Eagle tee with khakis and some Sperrys.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey" I replied as we started to walk to the park.

Once we got to the park i gasped at what was there. A picnic blanket was on the ground.

"Hayes!" I said with my eyes wide

"I thought you might like it" he laughed

I hugged him and he hugged me back holding me tight. We hugged for about a minute until we had to let go. As we sat on the blanket he turned and looked at me ... his big blue eyes looking in to mine.

"Hannah," he started "I like you a lot and I can't take it anymore I-I-I need you"

Before I could say anything I felt his lips against mine. I closed my eyes as we kissed passionately.

It was perfect.