Part 2

Hannah's pov

I pushed Hayes off , I don't know why but I felt like it was wrong. I couldn't do this ..... I got up and ran.

Hayes pov

I knew I shouldn't of done this; I knew she didn't like me and now I ruined out friend ship too. I walked home I couldn't help but to think about her... the only girl I liked and it was over.

Hannah's pov

I sat on my bed and cried. Hayes probably hated me now and I hated myself. Why did I do that ? I loved Hayes and he loved me but not now, not anymore.

*2 hours later*

I was in my bed when I heard a tapping at my window-it was Hayes. I pulled my bedroom window open and he climbed in.

"I'm so sorry" I sobbed "I didn't mean to hurt you, I l-"

"No" he cut me off "it's my fault I don't like you and you don't like me.. we should just stay friends"

Those words where like knifes cutting into me tearing me apart.

"Ok" I said tearing up.

And with those words he was gone. I didn't know what to do I never felt so alone so hurt so I decided that I had no use here so I went in to the bathroom grabbed a bottle o pain relievers and swallowed the whole bottle. Then it whent black.

Hayes pov

I felt like I was to harsh but she hurt me .... bad but I would just have to talk to her in the morning. I was putting a t-shirt on when I heard police sirens out side. I ran out of the house and I saw an ambulance pulling someone out on a stretcher. It was Hannah. I ran over my heart pumping a mile a minute. She was laying there her eyes closed, her dad was next to her crying.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I shouted tears building up in my eyes.

"She over dosed on pills but we have to get her to the hospital now!" The paramedic yelled loading her into the ambulance. And before I could say another word it drove off. I was now hysterically crying in the middle of an empty rode, all alone.

A/N: hey guys I hope you like this chapter ! Tell me if you have any ideas! thanks ❤️