f o u r t e e n

Jimin guided me down to his car with me still yawning. I climbed into the passenger seat, and he closed the door, before hopping behind the wheel and taking off.

"I'd better call Daisy," He muttered, pressing quick dial and putting his phone away. The ringing buzzed through the car speakers, and when his assistant picked up, it was obvious that she was stressed.

"Mr Park," She gasped, "Are you near?"

"We just left," Jimin answered, "We'll be about fourty five minutes. What's going on?"

"We had an email from an anonymous address, with some pictures attached," Daisy said, "But they CC'd all the major news networks and magazines in it, so they've already gone viral,"

Jimin narrowed his eyes and my heart sunk. I already had a feeling about what pictures Daisy was talking about, "What pictures?"

"There is one of you pinning a girl to the wall in the carpark," Came the reply, "And there is one of you in your office with Kim on your lap,"

"What?!" I cried, "You told me about the car park, Jimin, but your office?!"

Jimin tutted, "That was when she first told me who she was," He explained, "She sat on my lap. I pushed her off and she landed on the floor, but someone must have been hiding near by to take the picture beforehand,"

"I see," I said. I did trust him, but I wasn't particularly happy about it.

"What are we going to do, Mr Park?!" Daisy cried, "There are reporters everywhere, they keep yelling about interviews and cheating fiances and stuff!"

"We are on our way," Jimin said firmly, "Call a press conference, try and get them organised and less rowdy, we will hold it as soon as we get there. I want it clear that if they approach Bee or her family, I will press charges for invasion of privacy. Tell them I won't accept any questions or have any pictures taken until the press conference,"

"Yes sir," Daisy answered, before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"This damn woman has caused nothing but trouble," Jimin muttered, glancing over at me, "Are you alright, Bee?"

"I'm okay," I smiled, trying to stay strong, "We can overcome this. What are we going to say, though?"

"I will tell them the truth," Jimin said, "About the dismisal of Nam Tamara for threatening behaviour, and then the blackmail and stalking from her sister,"

Not long after, we pulled into his space underneath the building, and he turned to look at me, "Thank you for sticking with me," He said, making me smile.

"That's what fiances are supposed to do, right?"

With a sad smile, Jimin leant over, and pressed a gentle kiss onto my lips, before pulling away and climbing out of the car.

He came to my door and opened it for me, before taking my hand and helping me out.

"Is it okay if I hold you?" He asked, holding his arm out awkwardly. When I nodded, he wrapped his arm around my waist, squeezing me a little, before taking us into the building.

Daisy had clearly done a good job in controlling the media, as there were no reporters about as we headed to the conference room. She met us out side, her eyes red and her hands clasping and unclasping, as if she didn't know what to do with herself.

"Mr Park," She sighed, rushing towards us, "Ms Jeon, Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't know what to do! I didn't know what to tell them, I panicked!"

"It's fine," Jimin said gently, patting her head, "Why don't you take the rest of the day off? I can handle the rest,"

"No," She said bravely, "I'll stay and do my job," She forced a smile, before rushing into the room infront of us.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked me, tilting my face up to look at him, his fingers on my chin, "It's going to be a lot tougher than the last one,"

I nodded slightly, "I'm ready," I said firmly, "Just tell me what to do,"

Jimin smiled, "You just need to support me," He said, before throwing the doors open, and pulling me in with him.

---

JIMIN

I could tell that Bee was a little overwhelmed by the reporters throwing questions at us, but I was proud of how well she coped. There were a lot of ridiculous and extremely personal questions, as well, and I could tell that she was uncomfortable, so I tried to direct those questions away from us as quickly as possible.

Strangely enough, they stopped asked about the pictures fairly quickly, and moved on to asking about our wedding, which is when I called an end to the conference; I still wasn't even sure if we were going to get married.

When it was over, I pulled Bee to my office and sat her down on my chair, perching on the desk infront of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tipping her face up. She had seemed lost in thought since we had come out of the press conference, "Are you upset because I kissed you infront of everyone?"

"No," She said, smiling a little at me, "That didn't upset me,"

"So what's wrong?"

She was quiet, as if she was struggling to think of how to word whatever she was thinking. Eventualy she spoke, her cheeks red and her eyes downcast.

"Can I have my ring back?" She asked, so quietly that I barely heard it, "I would like to wear it again,"

---

AN:  It's nearing the end wooahhhhh

Quick note guys, I really really appreciate all the support, votes and comments, you have no idea!

But please don't leave comments asking me to update (I also got a PM asking me to update quicker, which I found very rude). I try to update daily, and I sometimes update up to 3 times a day. That is very fast, and I cannot update any faster. I am not getting paid for this, I do it for fun, and those kind of things make me not want to update anymore.

I don't wanna sound preachy or ungrateful, because I really do appreciate you guys, but I do have a life (Kind of); I have a son to look after as well, so this isn't my priority, as much as I'd love to do nothing but write for you guys all day.

Thank you so much!!!