chapter 1

"shona, ladoo kahan hai?" asked sharmishtra who was busy checking the decorations in the house. "Voh maa, I am here. Dekho I was just checking on shona di" answered ragini while she back hugged sharmishtra lovingly. Sharmistra had tears in her eyes which did not go unnoticed by ragini. "Maa kya hua? Today  maheswaris will be coming to see our shona di. If only Papa was here it would have been more cheerful ma  lekin it's OK. We have u there. Now meri maa smile. I will go get shona di ready" said ragini as she ran upstairs with her angelic smile still plastered in her face. She entered inside the room and she had a naughty smirk. Swara was in her dream world thinking about sanskar not even aware that ragini was just standing beside her staring at her. "arey shona di, jiju will come for sure. And u have alot of time later on to think and dream about ur romance with him, now come back to earth didi, " she shouted as she made swara look herself in the mirror. Swara glared at ragini in which she returned with a cute pout. Swara looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a beautiful lehenga choli with red and golden heavy design.

Swara was looking heavenly with that attire and she blushed more with ragini's comment on her

Swara was looking heavenly with that attire and she blushed more with ragini's comment on her. Ragini smiled looking at swara as she sat beside her caressing her hand. " Didi it has been 6 years since dad left us hena. But u know Wat after all those days I am feeling alive again today as u will be getting married soon. I can't wait to see what jiju's reaction will be after seeing u " she said as she winked at swara while swara just smiled blushingly. "Shona , ladoo maheswaris agaye! " said sharmishtra as she came upstairs to call her both daughters but was stopped at the doorstop. She walked towards both her daughters and kissed their forehead. " shekhar will be very happy to see u both on such an auspicious day if he was here. Anyways ladoo bring shona down beta " she said as she went down stairs to welcome the maheswaris . Ragini smiled widely as finally swara will be meeting her in-laws.

Dp and ap were warmly welcomed so the other members of the family. Sanskar was calm outside but  his heart was thumping to see swara the love of his life.

Sanskar pov
Arey shona where are u yaar. I am dieing to meet u. Arey sanskar cool. Take a deep breath and u will be relaxed. She is yours and she will be. She is taking her time and she will come. Tho shut up na yaar 
End of pov
Sanskar was waiting impatiently for Swara to come .he was wearing

Just then swara was brought down and sanskar forgot to breathe for a second

Just then swara was brought down and sanskar forgot to breathe for a second. She was made to sit exactly opposite to sanskar. Ishani and parineeta were awestruck to see swara. They sat beside her while they winked at sanskar. Just then ragini said she will be back to swara and ran upstairs. In the meanwhile the maheswaris and gadodias had a talk on swasan. swara was all the while blushing not able to look at sanskar who was watching her. "Woh sharmishtra ji, voh  laksh will be coming anytime. If u don't mind can we wait just awhile before we finalize their wedding date and engagement dates "said  Annapurna to sharmishtra. Sharmishtra just smiled as she nodded. Maa baiyaa agayi said ishani who was sitting beside swara. All looked up at him

 All looked up at him

He was wearing

All looked up at him and smiled

All looked up at him and smiled. Laksh who was still having the Stern look smiled shortly looking at the family. He just sat while he still remained serious while Annapurna looked at laksh and sighed sadly. It was normal for her to look at her son like that. He always remained Stern and rarely smiles since that one incident which is still unknown for her. While the maheswaris were discussing about swasan laksh uninterestedly looked up and was hooked with the view. There ragini came down the stairs with her baby like innocent face while smiling.she was wearing

Laksh was awestruck seeing her as he smirked looking at the beauty at point

Laksh was awestruck seeing her as he smirked looking at the beauty at point. Ragini looked up at laksh as she smiled at him.
Laksh arched his eyebrow making him look dapper as never while he looked at ragini. Well he wasnt aware that this was the first step for his obsession. He was getting angry when he realised that ragini wasn't looking at him as she was looking at Annapurna.
Laksh pov
I can never fall for any girl it's just that girls drool over me. But now I found my baby girl. She is the one. So she is swara's sis. Bull's eye laksh maheswari. She is mine and she will be. Get ready to face the obsessed laksh maheswari soon.
End of pov.
Laksh looked at ragini while ragini too looked at him. They had an intense eyelock which made ragini shudder just by his gaze. She frowned her eyebrows while laksh smirked . This was just the beginning of an uncontrollable obsession.