(5) thanks

"I really miss mom, so badly" Daehwi suddenly looks sad

All over again, when he meets you, he always says the same.
Miss your mother.

Jinyoung heaves sigh and shifts gaze to somewhere "Why do you always give a sudden sad topic ?"

"It's normal to miss your mom who passed away right ? Don't you even miss her ?"

"of course I do, and it will be always"

"and you noona?"

"every breathe I take, I always do" you smiled sadl and get the tears back.

Your mom had passed away 3 years ago because a sudden car accident. She was DOA (Dead On Arrival). It's a term used to indicate that a patient was found to be already clinically dead before the arrival of medical assistance.
The accident happened when she was going home from work. The taxi ridden was getting a sudden hitcrashes by a truck with a drunk driver.

Afterwards, you acted being a mother for them and helped by your other friends. Taking cares over them for a year, moreover when they were not motivated doing anything because the protracted sadness by losing your mother.

Until you graduated and decided to go to Seoul, searched a job which suits your passion, drawing. You left them then.

"Dad is getting married soon" Jinyoung blurts out, makes your step stopped.

The way he talks about your father is really figured on his face that he looks furious for some reasons.

He's the opposite of Daehwi who never hide anything from people around him, you can say that he always speaks out frankly, but Jinyoung doesn't.

"Are you serious ? With whom?.."
"...why didn't you tell me about that such thing ? " you are getting annoyed, almost at a loss of words.

"we don't want to bother you with it too much" Jinyoung says.

"We know that you were getting clueless few days ago because of broke up with-"

"who the jerk told you that ?" you interrupt, cut his words when he started aiming the conversation to that shit.

Jinyoung nudges Daehwi's arm for slipping words.

"Daniel told you, did he ?" You glare at them

"No, Daniel hyung isn't related to" Jinyoung is signalling his hands as it wasn't true.

It turns into all silence there.

they shift gaze out of you, and looking at their eyes each other as if hiding something. They look flustering whether tell you or not.

"Hey why do you give me a sudden silent about the question ?" you let out a couple of hot airs fill the air.

They just bit lips as their mind are searching the exact reason to tell.

"stop overacting, it's annoying" you step back, pretending to leave them in annoying with unanswered question there.

"it's because your boyfriend's wedding invitation was sent to our house" Daehwi blurts out

"idiot ! Why did you tell her ?" Jinyoung murmurs as snuggling his arms pretty hard than before.

Daehwi's words stop your step, you can't process the situation for a while.

"I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore.." sadness formed on his lips,
"..we just knew it that his parents are dad's bussiness partner, noona"

your breathing is uneven and your body starts shaking but you don't let it out to be heard and seen.

You throw a smirk then, disbeliefing. This world isn't as big as you think.
You look so pathetic.

You just forgot it because Daniel's arrival gave you some lessen pains for few days, but now ?
That guy, your ex is really such a fuckin doom in your life.

you're still giving the back to them as your mouth is getting to a big laughter suddenly
your eyes look downward as your mouth turn into laughter. Your brothers are flustering to see you.

"Actually, we came here to make sure that you didn't do idiot thing..." Daehwi steps to stand in front of you and grabs your hand, as his eyes look at yours in anxiety.

how couldn't it make them worry ? when they told you, a sudden big laughter is heard. It makes nonsense.

"..after we got that invitation, at the same time Daniel hyung was preparing to go to Seoul. So we ran into him to tell it"

"..I think Daniel hyung finished his job so well to calm down you" Jinyoung scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

you heavily sigh as turning around your body towards them and smile
"I think you're going to talk something's more important. but it is just about that jerk instead ?..."
"...I'm really really fine. I-"

Jinyoung is sliding between your words
"but he is your first boy-"

"let's go home" you cut off his words as leading them to the bus station around.

You don't want take this conversation any longer and the most important, they should not be accused, because they may not even understand about this problem. They are just the boys.

••••••