Chapter 1

"What the actually hell does this mean Kurama?"

"How should I know?"

"Cause your the giant fox with thirty tails."

"Nine actually."

Vincent growled at the giant smug fox, who was pouting with a smug look. Naruto had gotten used to Vincent and Kurama's arguing, since Vincent one day pressed that orange button.

But, Kurama didn't leave. Instead he stayed and helped the ghost with looking after Naruto.

'Vincent.' Naruto called out in his mind.

"Sup lil' bitch?" Vincent asked as he looked at the mind screen.

Naruto was in the middle of a test and was stuck on the last question, from what Vincent could tell then Naruto had gotten the previous questions right.

10/10, would bang.

Nevermind, forget the last part. Vincent was everything but a pedophile.

Sure Naruto was adorable but hell no- Vincent was NOT going to bang a kid, no matter how much money was given to him.

'Do you know what the simplist weapon is in a kitchen to use incase of a home attack?' Naruto asked as Vincent blinked.

Eh, who said the kid was smart?

"A fucking knife." Vincent bluntly said as he turned around to see Kurama in his human form.

Vincent had to say, he would go gay for that.

"I can hear your thoughts, keep them to yourself." Kurama snapped as Vincent gave a smirk.

"Sure, fluffy." Vincent snarked, ducking under the tail before it hit him in the face.

"Naruto!"

Vincent whiped around to the screen, his hands running over the 'SNAP' button near the sanity area.

The screen jerked up as Naruto looked at his teacher, Umino Iruka, who had a disappointed look.

"Y-Yes Sensei?" Naruto asked, mentally asking Vincent and Kurama what he did.

"Nothing kid..." Vincent murmered as he forced Naruto to twist his head around, catching a glimpse of a smug Kiba.

That rat.

"Why did you hit Hinata?" Iruka asked as the screen tilted.

"Huh? Why would I hit her?" Naruto asked, his hands becoming sweaty.

Vincent felt ready to kill. So did Kurama.

How dare he accuse Naruto of doing such a thing!

"The rubber came from your direction and you looked smug." Iruka replied.

"Naruto, let me take over quickly."

The screen became tinted in purple as Vincent took over, his hands flying around the computer keys.

"Sensei, Kiba is in my direction. He looked extremly smug when you said my name plus the voice in my head was telling a joke. Can't blame me for nothing I didn't do. Plus, arn't you a ninja? You should have felt or seen someone do it, no matter how bad you are." Vincent snarked bluntly in Naruto's voice, giving a small glare.

Iruka looked stunned as he thought about it.

Kiba did look smug.

Vincent leaned back in his chair, handing control back to the sheepish Naruto.

"Good job plum." Kurama complemented, ignoring the swat from Vincent.

"Screw you." Was his reply.

"Was that an invitation?"

"Only if you want, baby."

Vincent chuckled as Kurama's disgusted look.

Kurama went red when he heard the deep sound, his farthest tail on his left curling at the sound.

"Tsk." Vincent clicked his tounge, propping his arm on the chair. "I'm bored."

"Draw something then." Kurama snapped, turning back into a fox and laying down behind Vincent.

Vincent leaned back and gave him a look.

"With what, smartass?" He drawled.

"At least I have an ass." Kurama snarked back, his tails puffing up.

"Yeah, unlike your dick." Vincent snorted, glancing back at the screen only to fall back off the chair.

"THE FUCK!?"

Naruto winced at Vincent's loud sound, asking him what was wrong.

Vincent climbed to his feet and shoved a finger at the screen, pointing at a faint figure in the background. The figure was a small child holding a bear, scruffy brown hair with black eyes. It was a ghost.

Thankfully non of Vincent's victims.

"Well shit. I know that kid." Kurama muttered as Vincent whipped around to glare at him.

"Any more dead children you know!?" Vincent yelled.

"No, it is one of my past Jinjuuriki's grandchild. Nawaki Senju if I remember." Kurama drawled as he rested his head on his paws.

'Should I smile or not look at him?' Naruto asked, the sound echoing in the mental room.

"Smile/Dont look at him!" Was his mixed answer.

Naruto decided to follow Kurama's order and sent a smile to the dead child.

God that sounded wrong.

The child looked shocked before floating over to Naruto, reaching out for him.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-" Vincent ranted.

"It's alright brat, let him join our shit fest." Kurama said, silently enjoying the freaking out murderer freak out.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit-"

Nawaki floated into Naruto, his small form appearing the in mental room.

"H-Hello," Nawaki shyly said, waving at Kurama.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-"

"Sup. I'm Kurama and that freaking out purple shit is Vincent. Call him plum." Kurama greeted, sending a salut.

"Is he okay?"

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-"

"Oh yeah, he is just shocked."

"Am I welcome here?"

"Where else would you go?"

"FUCK!"

"Oh look, he stopped saying shit."