.+*Friends..?*+.

Toby's POV
I decided to get out of my room today, only because I've been getting bored and I was running out of things to do in there. I see Ben walking around and I haven't really spoken with him or introduced myself to him yet. I walk over to him, "U-uh.. h-hey there... I'm Toby.." I say timidly. He looks at me with those black voids and red pupils he has for eyes and smiles, "һєʟʟȏ! ıṃ ɞєṅ." He says with a smile. My god he is cute- WAIT WHAT?! NO! NO NO! I-I can't think that! Stupid Toby..! "W-Well see ya..." I wave quickly and speed walk back to my room.
>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
Bens POV
Toby introduced himself just now.. He's pretty hot, heh.. bet he has a girlfriend already. I would be surprised if he didn't have one I mean.. he's tall, stutters, and those twitches just make him cuter. My god I'm so gay.. heheh.. probably so gay it'll affect my health, Heh. He'll probably not like me.. he doesn't look like he's into guys.. and I'm so short! My head reaches his upper chest, mid-chest area.. maybe he'll treat me like I'm a kid and find it awkward..

.+*I use the power of Tobys defined abs to Time skip to a few months later*+.

Toby's POV
I woke up with knocking at my door ugh.. I get up and open the door revealing Ben. Just the sight of him made my morning ten times better! "һєʏ ṭȏɞʏ! ı ẇѧṡ ẇȏṅԀєяıṅɢ ıғ ʏȏȗ ẇѧṅṭєԀ ṭȏ ȗһ.. һѧṅɢ ȏȗṭ ṭȏԀѧʏ..?" His voice had nervous tone to it, I opened my mouth but no words came out from being cut off by someone grabbing my arm and pulling me close. I look to see who it was and sadly enough it was Clockwork.. she's been so clingy to me but it only happens when Bens talking to me or asks me to do something.. I bet Clockwork doesn't want Ben near me since she treats me like her boyfriend. Ugh, shes cool but I'm tired of her taking me away from Ben so I can't talk to him! I-I... I think I.. love him...

ITS A CLIFFHANGERRRR- Sorta.. I'll try and make the next part even longer. Goodbye my beautiful waffles~ my crush is on the busssss and he likes someone ;^;