The rumors

Jensen's pov

He was scrolling through social media one morning as he kept seeing things like "Jensen has been around misha a lot!" Or "what is happening with Jensen" as he sighed and clicked his phone off as he leaned back and closed his eyes wishing this recovery would be quicker than what it's been.
He got up and went to go and see what misha and them were doing as he left and once he found them misha seen him instantly and came over worriedly.

Misha's pov
Hey.. what are you doing out here you should be relaxing inside.. he frowned a bit that Jensen wasn't taking his recovery completely serious as he sighed softly come on let's get back he tried to convince him to go back but Jensen refused saying he wanted to hang out with everyone for a little bit eventually misha had to give in to jensen's stubbornness.

Jared's pov

He watched as misha an Jensen talk when they finished he talked with Jensen about what's been going on and what parts they have gotten out of the way so far and then started talking about all the stuff that's been going around on social media.

Jensen's pov
He looked to Jared listening to him then stopped him with the media part Jared.. I've seen it I just.. can we not talk about it?.. he seen Jared nod and smiled telling him that he really wants him to get better soon cause it's not the same when acting without him he smiled and chuckled and looked to Jared I bet it isn't since I'm the one making it rough on you when you try and do a scene on your own he smiled.