1

Unique 

“YOU’RE A GRIMY NIGGA! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!” I yelled. Bryant, no good ass slept peacefully in the bed we shared with no care in the world. To say I was upset was an understatement. Bitch, I was seeing red. My chest heaved up, as I tried to catch my breath. I was so upset, I couldn’t breathe. I’d had enough of Bryant and his bullshit. I was tired of constantly going through the wringer with his dusty ass. No matter how hard I tried, this nigga just couldn’t get right and has tried me for the very last time. I had a one-track mind to call up my best friend and have him come fuck this nigga up and make him unrecognizable. 

“NIGGAAAAA! DID YOU HEAR ME? GET UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I hollered throwing whatever I could at his head. I wanted this nigga gone real bad. I was ‘bout ready to drag him by them dusty-ass dreads and throw him out myself. That’s how bad I wanted him out of My shit! Niggas these days weren’t shit, and in 2022 they still ain’t learn shit. unfortunately, Bryant was the CEO of ‘fuck niggas’ 

A nigga can have the baddest, most loyal, and all-around good girl and they’d still find a way to fuck it up. Bryant was one of those niggas. I was all of the above and that nigga still managed to fuck it up. He thinks ‘cause when he found me, I was on my ass, pen handling, I owe him something. I had just lost my parents, was thrown in a group home, and eventually left there and thugged it in the streets when I came across Bryant. He was a football legend in Decatur, everyone knew he was gonna be in the NFL. Bryant was fine as fuck I gave him that, standing at 6’2, about 200 pounds of muscle, dark-skinned, tatted, golds in his mouth, and most importantly that nigga had money. His parents owned a few spas around Georgia and had a trust fund set up for Bryant before he was even born so that nigga had money. 

And me, at the time, I didn’t have shit to my name, like I said, I was pen handling and didn’t know where my next meal was gonna come from, I came across Bryant. I was in a small Cafe, trying to get a job, and right when they embarrassed me, and put me out, Bryant walked up to me. One thing led to another, he cleaned me up and showed me a good time. That was over 4 years ago, and let’s just say being with this nigga has been st. For some reason that nigga always had it in his head, ‘cause he helped me get on my feet, that he owned me and could do whatever he wanted. 

lo mind, ‘cause baby nobody was in charge of me, especially his ass. My mom used to always say if he’s a good man, and knows how to lead, a woman won’t hesitate to follow and that was true, but in this nigga case, I wasn’t willing to follow Bryant’s ass nowhere. 

Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t all bad. It was date nights, up all night cuddling and talking about the future. When he wasn’t at practice or school, he was with me, everything was good. But, last 2 years, shit changed, and I couldn’t blame Covid and having to be around each other so much, but shit that was a lie. He tested positive for cocaine, during a drug test, and got kicked off the team, and because of that, his parents cut him off and no more trust fund. I was oblivious to the fact, i was fucking with a whole drug addict. 

“Unique, damn, what the fuck is your problem?” Bryant said wiping his eyes. 

“YOU!!! NIGGA, YOU’RE MY MOTHERFUCKIN’ PROBLEM, GO FUCK WITH THEM DUSTY ASS HOES YOU KEEP FUCKIN’ WITH!” I shouted. I was standing in front of the room door, like a mommy standing over their child. “You ain’t shit nigga!” I scoffed, I Threw my phone at him, so he can see what the fuck I was talking w. 

A bitch DM me about Bryant, I used to have to deal with his groupies when he was playing football and had the potential of making it big. Hoes used to flock to him, thinking he was their meal ticket, but he wasn’t checking for any of those hoes, at least none of the ones that were bold enough to come at me. Everybody in Decatur knew that was my nigga, we were posted all over social media, even when he was that nigga back in the day, every event, every picture posted, I was right there at his hip.