CHAPTER 7 Desired to be with him

WARNING: SEX SCENE VIEWER DISCERN ADVISE

Edward Bethusey

Edward lustfully kissed Baroness Viktora on the lips before trailing down to her neck, where he nibbled pieces of her skin with his teeth, " oh my do it harder Edward, I can't .... Oh .... For ....your .... Cock to pound my pussy so hard" she moaned lustfully.

He then began to heat up the kiss he undo the back of the dress , he then drag it off brutally and kissed the back of her neck , she began to do the same , soon there clothes where on the wooden floor, Viktora was now in her lace black panties and Edward was in his boxers , Edward used his hands and shoved her panties to the side he inserted one and start to pump in and out of her, she moaned in pain and pleasure, " oh..... Go harder fuck me until I am dead..... Oh ...... I feel like I am going to cum.... Fuck me ..... Oh my virgin pussy!."

He looked at her and she was drained in sweat , he smirked at her, he took of his boxers and damn it was big like Asia , thick like ice, hairy like a monkey and fat like a hippo, long like the Nile river , he took a deep breath and inserted it slowly, she screamed out in pain once it touched her entrance , he then started to insert more of his penis until he was inside, he stilled inside her , so she could accommodate to his size.

He thruster slowly at first and then he began picking up speed , soon he was doing it hard and her moans began filling up the room , he hit her cervix brutally and she screamed, he push all of his length out then slammed into her , soon her legs began to shake and she screamed " Edward "  then came on his dick , Edward kept slamming into her pussy while he cum inside of her.

Soon after they laid in each others hand and Edward decided he will propose and marry this girl. He smiled devilish , because soon he will unify and overthrow the government of the providences.

*******************
Alice Sandra P.O.V

How will I get to complete my mission, they canceled my engagement to that bastard , told the public I was fucking some dude and here I am on the streets of Gardania, I ruined my chances and people are giving me nasty glares Alice Sandra thought , I have to go back home or else I will be killed.

Alice Sandra decided to go to the river and wash out her dye.

***********
2hrs later

Finally all the dye came out and she had her blonde hair, she change into a silky ruffle bodice dress, she soon left the forest and thought of a next plan, while on her way out of the Gardania, she bumped into the devil himself with baroness Viktora ,he smirked evilly.
" Well look at this cow from the barn, aren't you afraid that mom won't give you any fucking milk!"  He sneered

" Oh hey its you, the palace fucker ,who can't get over one fuck , always fucking like its a medicine !"  She said with enough venom.

" Alice , why don't you go back to daddy, you don't belong here , you think a cow like you belong in a family of nobility, you can't stop us so why don't you give up!" He said with irritation.

" I will and I hope you can fight like how you fuck"  she said with confidence and walked away.

How will I be able to fight them? She thought in her mind she could ask all the people from the different providences to help her , but all will be executed or anarchy of all the governments. She could still try and never give up and win.