Chapter 1

'Wow just look at her...'  I thought as I stared across the room at my girlfriend.
We were at a friends party that night and I just wore the clothes I normally wore.  A twenty one pilots t-shirt and black jeans, and I never go out without my hat.  Annie on the other hand got really dressed up and I was just amazed at how beautiful she looked tonight.
   "Kyla, Kyla, HEY KYLA!!!"  I snapped out of my trance and turned to see my best friend Jadah who had been trying to get my attention for the past 5 minutes.
   "Yeah?"  I said as I looked back at Annie.
   "What's wrong with you why haven't you been answering me?"  Jadah said sounding concerned.
   "Hah nothing just...bored I guess."  I said.
   "Well I'm just worried, you haven't been acting the same."
   "J I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about."
   "Okay, hey you up for a concert on Saturday?"  Jadah asked.
   I haven't told Jadah about Annie yet and I really wanted to bring her with me to the concert with Jadah so I tried to force myself tell her.
   "Uh...y-yeah sure, but could I tell you something first?"
   "Of course!"  She said.
   "Well I have a new girlfriend, and she's way better than the last one." 
   Jadah stared at me and I started to get slightly uncomfortable.
   "Uh, Jadah?"
   "OMG YAS!!!  I MEAN I HAVENT EVEN MET HER YET BUT I AM ALREADY SHIPPING IT!!!"
   Everyone at the party heard the loud yelling from Jadah and they all looked at us, including Annie.
   "Uh, everything's fine everyone go back to tearing the place up!"  I yelled.
   Everyone resumed their partying and dancing.
   "So Jadah I wanted to ask if she could come with us."
   "Yeah of course she can!  Is she here somewhere?  I wanna meet her!!!"
   I pointed over to a blonde girl with blue eyes standing over at the other side of the big room talking to her sister Tay.
   "OMG KYLA YAS LETS GO OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND YOUR GONNA HANG OUT WITH HER!!!"
   "Uh...o-okay."  I said, already starting to blush.
   Jadah dragged me over to Annie and she introduced herself to her.
   "Yeah and I have about 17+ Korean husbands over in South Korea."  Jadah said proudly.
   "Aww that's cute!"  Annie said.
   "Oh yeah and I found something that belongs to you!"  Jadah said as she pushed me right next to Annie.
   'Shit!  Shit Shit Shit!  I'm blushing, stop blushing, why am I blushing!'  I thought.
   "Aww yeah, I see you found my baby girl.  Isn't that right Kyla?"  Annie said as she looked straight at me.

(Little side note:  Lol I had a hard time spelling baby girl and I spelt baby grill like 5 times before I got it right, I don't even know anymore.)

   "Y-yes Annie."  I said trying to hide my face. 
   Annie's sister Tay came over and studied my face, as if she was checking to see if I was good enough for her little sister.
   "Hmm, Annie she seems a little scared, mad, and very embarrassed."  Tay said, she was very good at telling people's feelings just by looking at their face.
   "Yeah she always has that look around me."  Annie said and smiled.
   "Anyway I think you two are...THE MOST CUTEST FUCKING LESBIAN COUPLE EVER!!!"  Jadah screamed at the top of her lungs. 
   Jadah, Annie and Tay continued their conversation as I just stood next to Annie like I was in a trance again.
   About another hour went bye and everyone started to leave.  Jadah left and went home to her number 1 husband Suga.
   Tay stayed for a while and asked if Annie was coming.
   "Hey Annie, you gonna ride home with me or are you gonna stay with Kyla?"  Tay asked.
   "Uh I'll stay with Kyla if you don't mind, go ahead home without me."  Annie said.
   I got so nervous at that point.
   'Why does she want to stay with me?...Oh...oh no, no thank you'  I thought to myself.  A whole lot of bad images popped into my mind at that moment.  I was snapped out of my thought when I felt Annie grab my hand.
   "So are you gonna take me to your house or are you gonna leave me on the side of the road?"  She asked.
   "O-oh yeah, right."  Annie tightened the grip on my hand as we walked to my car.  It was a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro with a V8 engine.  It was white with a few red streaks on the sides and a double racing stripe down the middle. 
   I opened the passenger door and helped Annie into the car.  Then I got in and we started heading to my house.  I lived alone since my brother left the house to live with his girlfriend, my mom went with my brother because she hated me.  My dad didn't make it to see us now though.  Down the road from my house was Jadah's house and across from her house was my friend and fellow band member Allison.
   Our band is the girl version of Twenty One Pilos, with her as Tyler Joseph and me as Joshua Dun.  Since the original bands name was a double digit number and had something random behind it our fandom mother (a.k.a Jadah) named the band 36 Tennis Courts.
   "So A-Annie..."  I said but I trailed off a bit.
   "Babe we've been over this, it's mommy to you."   She said.
   I looked over at her, then at the road.
   "Fine, hey mommy?"  I said.
   "Yes, baby?" 
   "Do you want to go to a concert with me and Jadah Saturday?"  I asked and I started blushing.
   "What concert is it?"
   "It's a Twenty One Pilots and BTS concert, they just recently combineded their albums BlurryFace and Wings.   As a result they just named the new collab album 'BlurryFace's Fairly Døpe Wings' cause you know BlurryFace has got them nice wings."
   "Yeah of course I'll go, as long as your gonna be there."  Annie said, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
   "Oh wow Kyla your face is really red, are you okay?"  
   "Oh yeah I'm okay...it's just...you make me blush a lot."  I said.
   "Aww baby, you like it when your mommy kisses you, huh?"  Annie said with a smirk on her face.
   "A-Annie please don't do that." 
   "Why babe?"
   "Cause you just scare me sometimes okay?"
   "Aww baby girl you know I don't mean to scare you."  Annie said as she leaned over on my shoulder.
   We pulled up into my driveway about half an hour later.  By then Annie had fallen asleep so I carried her into the house.  I put her down on the couch as I fixed up the house a bit and got ready for bed.  I picked up Annie and brought her upstairs to my bedroom where I helped her get undressed and I gave her one of my old hoodies that she always likes to wear when she's at my house. 
   I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and Annie was just wearing the hoodie.
   I put her down on my bed and covered her up, then I laid down next to her and cuddled up next to her and I put my arm around Annie.  Then after a while of staring off into the darkness, sleep took over.

(Chapter 2 coming out later this week...or maybe tomorrow.)