Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to my dog Skunky licking my face. I turn over to see Annie's face. She was still sleeping so I tried not to wake her as I kissed her nose and crawled out of bed.
I went downstairs and made her breakfast and brought it up to her on a tray. I set down the tray on the nightstand and I kneeled beside her part of the bed and I tried to wake her up.
"Annie...hey Annie." I whispered.
"Mhm...yeah?" She said rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"Time to eat your breakfast." I said as I helped her sit up.
"Do you have work today babe?"
I started blushing.
"U-uh yeah why?"
"Aww I wanted you to stay here with me Kyla." Annie said as she grabbed my hand.
I turned around and kissed her forehead.
"I'll be back later Annie, okay? I promise."
Annie looked at the floor then back at me.
"Okay, but hurry up and come home as soon as you can. I get lonely without you."
"Oh Annie, it's okay." I hugged her and kissed her. Then I got up and walked over to the door but I stopped before leaving the room.
"And no cutting Annie." I looked at her and she looked back at me and she knew I was serious about that.
"I won't don't worry about me." Annie said as she started to eat her breakfast.
I looked at her for the last time before I left the house, locking the door behind me.
I got in the camaro and I started to drive off to work. I worked at a landscaping business for extra money, at least until the band me and Allison have will be able to support us. Just that today...I didn't make it to work.
I drove around a sharp corner and BANG!!!
The phone at the house started ringing and Annie went and answered it. She just stood there as the officer told her that I was in the hospital.
Annie called her sister to come pick her up and she scrambled to get properly dressed.
(Time Skip)
Tay and Annie made it to the hospital and they went to the front counter. The women told them the room I was in and then they hurried to it. Annie opened the door slowly and saw me laying in the hospital bed with a nurse by my side. I had serious head injuries and several bruises.
"She has a conccusion and it will take a while to reteach her some things." The nurse said looking at Annie. Tay put her hand on her younger sisters shoulder.
"I'm sorry Annie..." Tay said to Annie.
Annie just stood there, standing over me and looking at my face.
"Annie I know your scared, I can see it in your eyes." Tay whispered. Tay helped Annie over to a nearby chair and she sat there for a long time just thinking about what would happen if I didn't make it through.

(I know it's not as long as Chapter 1 but I'm lazy and tired, Chapter 3 will be out soon)