Pilot

Description: We open up with a yatch and see Captain Sandy standing in the bridge reviewing the maps of the ocean in Italy. As she awaits her new crew. Now we see the Chief stew Eric walking on the boat. 

Eric: (Interview). Hello, I am Eric this is my first ever time being a chief steward and excited to be back in Italy. I have been here yatching before and it was specular. 

Description: Eric walks into the bridge and sees Sandy. They both sit down in the bridge. 

Sandy: Hello, you must be Eric, welcome aboard the boat Talsman. I am your captain for this season. What is your position? 

Eric: I am Chief Steward. 

Sandy: (Interview). I am so excited to work with a male Chief Stew. I am excited to see how he will mange and show is leadership skills. 

Eric: I have been in Italy before working on boats. I have, been second steward for the last two years. So I figured why not get into a chief steward role. 

Sandy: I like that attitude. (Moving her arm.). Here are your Stews CV's. You have Emily and Renae. Emily has some experience I would put her as your second. Then I would have Renae as your third. Let me show you to the main saloon, where you can get everything all set up crew uniform wise. 

Description: Eric and Sandy walk down to the main saloon, and shows Eric where everything is on the boat. 

Sandy: As you can tell, the ship wasn't properly stored so re-organizing everything as well. Set up the bags and place them on the tables. Then you can do the cabin arrangements once the chef gets on board. 

Eric: Perfect! Thank you! 

Description: Sandy walks up to the bridge going through paper work and binders regarding the boat. Now we see Angie walking on board who is the chef. We see her walking through the main saloon. She see's Eric setting up everything. 

Angie: (Interview). Hello, my name is Angie. I am from PR, I am freshly just getting off a boat and looking forward to the boat's atmosphere, and crew. Excited to impress everyone. (Smiling). 

Eric: Hello....(Shaking Angie's hand). Position? 

Angie: I am the chef. You? 

Eric: I am the Chief Steward. Sandy is our captain, she is just right up the stairs if you want to pop in and say hello. Then I can bring us down to the crew mess and cabins and let you pick. 

Angie: Perfect! (Walks out of the main saloon and heads up to the bridge were we see Sandy all excited to meet Angie). 

Sandy: Angie! You must be the chef.

Angie: Indeed I am the chef. 

Sandy: Your creations, pictures and everything are just hands down amazing. I am so excited to see the things you create on this boat. I am going to have Eric show you the galley, we have a pretty massive on this boat. 

Angie: Perfect.... I am excited to get right into work. 

Sandy: Great! 

Description: Angie walks down from the bridge and walks into the galley. She is impressed with the size, and Eric and her walk down to the crew mess and cabin area. 

Eric: (Interview). One of the most dreadful things cabin arrangements. 

Eric: I was thinking about putting you in Cabin 1 closest to the stairs to the galley. I am planning on having you bunk with our second stewardess Emily. 

Angie: Perfect. I am choosing the top bunk due to her height. 

Eric: Nice. I am going to be in cabin 2 with our bosun whenever he shows.