Chapter One

Hi, my name is Lia Charter I'm seventeen years old and my dad is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack. My mom was the Luna, but she's kind of....not here anymore. My brother, Blake, is the Alpha of the Yellow Stone Pack, I love him so much, he helps me with everything. He's really the only brother I have that DID help me. My other brother, James, just left and didn't say a word and he's alpha of another pack some how, but I don't care *smiles* oops! How rude am I? I forgot to tell you how I look. I have black waist length hair, grayish eyes that 'POP', and a 'curvy' figure. I mostly smile, but I frown or stay quiet when I'm sick, upset, or angry. In my spare time I let my wolf run or I train and sleep. I can make almost anyone laugh and smile without trying. I go to Mountain High, ya know since the school is on a mountain. My best friend's name is Lily. We've been friends since we were in diapers and she's like my sister. Well anyways, let's start.

I was sleeping peacefully until a gun shot awoken me from my sleep. It's very rare to hear gun shots here,  so I ran out of my room and I saw my dad and my brother. "What's going on?" I asked my dad and when he didn't respond I looked at him  "Dad?! What's going on?!" I yelled. His eyes turned from their usual blue to black,  and he looked at me. "D-Dad?" I stuttered frightened while walking back.  His wolf took over! He never had this happen before! "Dad. Calm. Down." I told him slowly, but he just laughed evilly. "Blake!! Do Something!! Please!! I yelled. Blake grabbed me, ran and ordered me to turn into my wolf form. So I did as I was told and when I was finished he was already his wolf Ryan. We continued to run and we stopped when we was entering our town. We quickly turned back into our human forms behind a tree and got our extra clothes. We started walking around our town and I turmed and looked at him. "Blake what happened?" I asked, and he hesitated and looked at me seriously "A hunter...killed mom.." I looked at him and laughed "You're joking right? Tell me you're joking." I looked at him with hope in my eyes "Why would I joke about that Lia?!" I started crying hard "....this...can't be...." I continue to cry and Blake just held me telling me it's okay. "B-Blake?..." he looked down at me "Yes Lia" I looked at him  "Can you k-" "HEY BLAKE!!!" I looked over and seen this girl with black shoulder length hair, a tight black dress that stops at the upper thigh and I can tell that she's a slut by her apperance. She was now right in front of us and when she notices me she glares at me. "Who are you? His ex or something?" She said still glaring at me. "Um, first off, I'm his sister, and second off, who the hell are you?" I asked her. "Lia, don't talk to Alisa like that!" Blake yelled at me. I looked at her with my mouth gaped open a little and she smirked at me. "S-She hurt me baby!" She faked cried. I looked at her. I know she didn't have the nerve to say that to my brother? Ha! Wrong move. "Look here honey, save the fake tears because everyone can see that they are fake, look around, they know, and he will pick his sister over a girl any day." She looked very angry, serves her right. "THEY ARE NOT FAKE LIA!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!! YOU KNOW WHAT...YOU ARE OUT OF THIS PACK!! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!" Blake yelled at me and everyone looked shocked. "Brother no! You can't just throw your own sister out! I will get killed! Please?! Brother no!!" I cried "NOW!" He yelled in his alpha voice.  I started walking, but turned around and ran to him holding on to him, but he hardly pushed me off with disgust in his eyes. I started crying hard. "Now those are fake. OUT NOW!" The only brother that cared for me doesn't love me anymore. "Watch out for your dad sweetie, I hear he is very very angry." The slut Alisa said. Now she wants to talk. I walked out, not before turning my head to look at my brother for the last time. "I forgive you" taking off my backpack and turning into my wolf and running deeply into the woods. After about an hour of running I started to smell my dad's scent, so I stopped and changed back into my human form going behind a tree finding my spare clothes. I hid and put them on quickly getting a million leaves and rubbing them all over my body to mask my scent and went to the top of a tree waiting for him to past. While I'm looking down, I see him looking around and out of no where he fell down with a hole in his head. I covered my mouth trying not to make a sound. I then saw a wolf hunter over my father's dead body. "Wolfies! I know you're out there! When I find you, you're dead! Ya hear me?! Dead! D.E.A.D!" The hunter said while walking slowly. I waited until half an hour, I'm guessing, until I jumped down and started running. I ran to someone I didn't expect to run to. My brother James.

That's Lia in the picture. I hope you liked this chapter, remeber I wrote this in 2015, but I did change it up a little while I was writing it. Please comment and tell me what you think and I will see you in the next chapter. See ya!!😜