What if...?

"Lord Bealish...I..."
"Call me Petyr.."
Littlefinger touched her arm and hair and started to kiss her. Even though she was much younger then he was, she allowed it but after like 10 seconds Sansa remembered that he's her uncle and that he's married... she had feelings for him... but she knew it was wrong... she pushed him away and ran in her room without saying anything.

"What have we done? It's wrong... he's married.. with Lysa.. It's not right! I.. I.. I can't take this.. It was only one kiss... not more.. that's it.."

One of Lysas soldiers came and knocked "Please follow me to the great hall" Sansa followed.

"You asked for me, Lysa? How can I held you? "
"Come to me... I.. I know what you've done! "
"I'm so sorry... I know it was wrong to hit him.. I don't know what happene.. I was just so angry at the moment.. I'm sorry it won't happen again.."
"Don't act like you know nothing Sansa... I know that you kissed him. He's mine!... Petyr only belongs to me!"
"What.. No! He.. he kissed me!"
"Don't lie to me! I saw it with my own eyes. You're trying to steel him from me!"
She tried to push Sansa into the moon door.
"Lysa, stop!... let her go.."
"No!"
"Lysa.. please.. let her go.. I only love one woman..."
Lysa pushed Sansa away and started to cry. Petyr went to her and hugged her.
"Lysa.. I only loved ond woman in my entire life.. " Lysa stopped crying and smiled. "Only one since I was a little boy... your sister.." He said  and threw her into to moin door..
She screamed and her body shattered on the rocks.
"Are you okay... Sansa?"
"I.. I.. I think so... T.. Thank you.. I should go.."
"Please wait.."
Sansa turned and looked in his eyes.
"No.. I can't do this.. I'm sorry.."
"Sansa... please"

She went in her room and locked the door. Sansa was confused and shocked. She didn't know what to do. She laid in her bed and fall asleep while thinking about the past events. A few hours later she woke up from a knocking on the door.
"It's me Sansa.. Can we talk.. please.. I'm sorry.."
"I'm sorry too.."
He knew that it was too soon to talk so he went away.

Later that evening Sansa wanted to talk.. She wanted him to explain everything she doesn't understand. She's still not an adult.. she didn't know where to put her feelings. She went to see him... She stopped right before his door.. She wanted to knock but wasn't sure.. then the door opened and Petyr stand in front of Sansa.
"Oh.. I didn't know you.."
"I.. nothing.. just walked a bit.. I'll go.."
She turned around and wanted to walk away but Petyr grabbed her hand and turned her.
"Sansa.. we should really talk.. please.."
Silence.
"...I know... you're right.."
Both went in his room and they sat down.
"... where should I start?..."
"... maybe the kiss... it was just one kiss right? Not more.. it was nothing right?.."
"I wish it was... I know what you're probably thinkingabout me... I know that I should not have these feeling but I can't change who I am or what I'm feeling about you.. I loved you mother more then anything else... but... then I saw you... you are more beautiful than she ever was or could be... you are just like her but so much more..."
Silence.. again.
"I..I.. don't know... I mean you saved me... but you... killed her... she was a terrible person but... she was my aunt.."
"Trust me... I kinda loved her... but she wanted to kill you... I.. I had to do something... I don't want to be in danger... I had to do it.. otherwise she would have tried it again and again... I don't want you to be in any danger ever again.. I want to protect you.."
"I know.."
Sansa started to cry, hugged him and gave him a little kiss on his cheeks.
She went to the door, opened it and said "Goodnight... Petyr"
That night she wasn't able to sleep, she had to think about what happened. Think about if she could trust him, if he was good for her.