[•04•]

Kunugigaoka Junior High School - a prestigious school aiming to be the top of all educational industry in the world.

With the policy of 95% hard workers and 5% slackers.....those are the so called misfits of the school

Class 3-E

They serve as the encouragement for the other students to work hard for they will not fall to the class of the outcasts.

Starting the school year, they were miserable. But after a yellow octopus who destroyed 70% of the Earth, Class 3-E slowly brought out their hidden talents, each one of their specialties are used and are beneficial for their Assassination

Will the so called Class E succeed on Assassinating their teacher?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|•Helping Hand•|

Third Person

Karma's body was in pain

'I need to get up... I need to help her'

'Damn it! And I promised to protect her too!'

'I won't let the same thing happen again!'

When he woke up, all that he could think of was Karisa, his delicate and fragile little twin sister.

He wanted her to be here, next to him, where he can keep an eye at her so when she's in trouble, he could protect her.

"How long was I out?" Karma asked, his eyes adjusting to the light

"Just for a few minutes," Sugino also stood up.

"We need to get them back," Nagisa choked.

"They're no strangers to crime, those guys. Even if we report them, it won't be over that quickly. Although.... I'd like to handle their execution myself" Karma glared.

"But... How are we going to find them?" Sugino asked.

Karisa

I feel weird.... I'm hearing voices.. I'm awake but I can't seem to open my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ka... Chan...... Ka... ri.... n... Karisa-chan!"

My eyes shot up in shock as I sprung up from wherever I laid.

"Thank god..."

My eyes snapped to the right and saw Kanzaki and Kayano looking at me with teary eyes

My own eyes suddenly and immediately softens as I crawled closer over to them, my movement limited because my hands being tied behind my back.