Janelos

Jane POV

I am sooooo excited!!! Today is my birthday and I'm turning 17! One more year and then I go to college. I can't wait to see what everyone got me, I have a strong feeling they are going to throw me a surprise party. I should get ready for a day of fun!!!!

********1 hour later**********

Ok I'm done, I thought I would dress up nice for my birthday

I'm wearing......

With these shoes

With these shoes.....

And my hair like

And my hair like.......

I start heading down to the cafeteria to get breakfast when I run into Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Mal.

Mal: hey Jane
Jane: hi!
Jay: why are you so dressed up?
Carlos: not that you don't look great, but is there an occasion?
Jane: stop playing dumb, you guys
Evie: what are you talking about?
Jane: ooohhhh, nothing😉
Mal: okay.....
Jane: I better get going, see you later *kisses Carlos's cheek*
Carlos: bye
Jay: that was weird
Mal: yeah

                              Jane POV

As I walk into my class, I think about the conversation I just had. They are so playing dumb! Right? Oh no, what If they weren't? I know I'm not popular , but they are my friends so they wouldn't forget. Right? Uggghhhh!!! Why am I so stupid, everybody always forgets about me. I'm just the shy little girl that no one wants to talk to. I just want to go lay down.

Jane: umm... Mr. Harrison?

Mr. Harrison: yes?

Jane: um, I don't feel good. May I have a pass to skip the rest of my classes so I can rest

Mr. Harrison: of course, you are so far ahead of everyone. You go get some rest.

Jane: thank you *leaves*

I wasn't just lying, i actually don't feel good. My  head hurts, and my heart. I walk into my dorm throw on a hoodie and tights , when I see something on my bed. I go closer to it and realize it's a gift, I wonder who it's from. It says to Jane, from Lonnie. I open it to reveal a necklace with a diamond wand on it and a card. I open the card and it says.......

Dear Jane,

I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!!! I wish I could be there, but I'm stuck helping my mom. I love you soooo much!

Love, Lonnie

Lonnie and I have been best friends since kindergarten. I knew she wouldn't forget my birthday, that's why she's my best friend. I at least thought that Carlos would remember my birthday, since we're dating now. I guess I really am just a nobody. Might as well take a nap now that I'm here.

*****3 hours later*********

By the time I wake up it's time to go eat dinner. I quickly fix my hair and head to the cafeteria.

Carlos: *yelling* hey Jane!
Jane: hi
Mal: come sit with us
Jane: ok
Evie: you look upset, *gasps*  YOU DIDN'T BREAK YOUR LIPSTICK, DID YOU?
Jane: no, I'm just not feeling well
Carlos: are you sure that's it?
Jane: yes! Okay, I'm sure! Would you stop bugging me? Why do you care anyways?! I'm just a shy little girl that nobody likes!
Mal: are you okay?
Jane: ugghhhh!! YES! *storms away*

                            Carlos POV

That was weird. Why would Jane say such bad things about herself? I'm going to go check up on her. I make it to her dorm and slowly open the door.  She doesn't notice me, and I could tell she was crying.

Carlos: Jane?
Jane: yes?
Carlos: what's wrong?
Jane: everything
Carlos: care to explain?
Jane: Carlos you see that calendar over there *points to calendar with animal pictures on it*
Carlos: yes
Jane: go look at today's date

Carlos slowly makes his way over to the calendar and looks at today's date. Regret and sorrow fill his eyes

Carlos: Jane, I am sooo sorry. I totally forgot
Jane: it's fine
Carlos: no, it's not
Jane: yes, it is. I'm used to it, my own mother forgot my birthday last year
Carlos: that is terrible. You are such a sweet, beautiful and talented girl. You should not be treated this way!
Jane: I know, but I've come to accept it.
Carlos: is there anyway I can make this day better?
Jane: do me a favor
Carlos: anything
Jane: lay with me?
Carlos: of course *lays down* Jane?
Jane: hmmm?
Carlos: I love you
Jane: *pauses for a second* I love you too

And with that they both fell asleep in each other's arms

Hey guys! I am soooooo sorry I haven't been updating.  School had just been crazy stressful, and I have been super busy.

Luv ya
-❤️A